2017 Give and Go Program
The Jaguars Give and Go Program is a fundraising opportunity for local 501(c)3 charitable, educational, scientific, literary, and cruelty-preventing organizations in northeast Florida to get into excitement of attending a Jaguars home game and raise funds at the same time! The Jacksonville Jaguars are making up to 12,500 single game tickets available to charitable organizations to sell to the public at the nonprofit rate which is the best price the public can purchase single game tickets. Nonprofits can earn up to $30 per ticket sold for their organization.
The Jaguars Give and Go Program is a partnership of the Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida, Jaguars, LLC, the Jaguars Foundation, the DuBow Family Foundation, and WeGive.org.
How it works:
- Nonprofits have access to the most affordable single game ticket in town - $40, $45, and $50 depending on seat location - making it easy to sell, especially when folks know the purchase benefits your organization.
- After August 1st pricing will increase to - $45, $50, and $55.
- For the first 1 through 25 tickets you sell, your organization receives $10 per ticket. The Nonprofit Center will distribute this money monthly to your organization.
- For ticket 26 and beyond, your organization receives an additional $10 match per ticket, which goes to your WeGive.org project. (Note: you must have a WeGive.org project posted in order to receive this match.) The Nonprofit Center will distribute this money monthly to your organization. (There is no cost to the nonprofit to post the WeGive.org project and in fact it provides the nonprofit with the opportunity to generate additional donations through the WeGive.org website.) This additional donation is provided by the DuBow Family Foundation and the Jaguars Foundation.
- When you sell ticket 125, your organization will qualify for a $1,500 grant from the Jaguars Foundation to bring your organization’s total earnings to $3,750! This grant will be distributed to your organization at the end of football season. (Note: you must have a WeGive.org project to reach $3,750. If you do not have a WeGive.org project, you will qualify for a $1,000 grant instead.)
- For ticket 126 and beyond, your organization will receive an additional $10 match for each ticket. This money will be added to your Jaguar Foundation grant, and you will receive it at the conclusion of football season.
Premium incentives include:
- The first 50 groups to sell 125 tickets will receive a premium ticket package of ten (10) General bowl seats with club passes and four (4) pre-game on-field passes for a mutually agreed upon game (subject to availability).
- The first twelve (12) groups to reach 300 tickets will receive a Suite for 20 at a mutually agreed upon game (subject to availability).
Give and Go Tailgate Experience:
For each game, the Jaguars will provide a tailgate experience for up to 10 groups, which includes:
- Private area in Lot V with table and tent
- $125 Publix gift certificate
- Two parking passes
A minimum of 50 tickets for that single game must be sold three weeks prior to the date of the game to reserve your spot.
In order to help you reach your goal, you will have access to:
- Personalized support and “tool kit” from the Jaguars, with a designated key contact in the ticketing department for your organization.
- Ongoing marketing support through customized fliers provided to you to promote Give and Go on your website and be sent out through your e-mail database, Facebook and other social media sites.
- Creative opportunities for your organization to get the most out of your Give and Go ticket sales.
- Easy links and badges to the Give and Go website for your organization’s website, Facebook page and other social media sites.
- In order to participate, organizations must be a 501(c)3 organization that provides a charitable purpose to the community and be located in Duval, Nassau, Clay, Baker, and St. Johns. Church groups, sports and recreation associations, civic organizations and schools are not eligible and should contact the Jaguars ticket office for group sales opportunities. Final decision on organization eligibility will be subject to the Jaguars Foundation charter.
- Organizations must register to participate. Before the registration can be approved, organizations must submit their IRS Letter of Determination to the Nonprofit Center and have an active filing with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- The maximum number of tickets available in the GIVE and GO program is 12,500, so there is an incentive to be among the first to sell at least 125 tickets in order to receive your full $30 back for each ticket sold.
- In order to benefit from the additional $10 donation at ticket 26 and the $1,500 grant at ticket 125, you must have a WeGive.org project posted. This project must be posted at the time of registration in Give and Go. (If you do not have a WeGive.org project, you will receive $10 per ticket for tickets 1-99, a $1,250 grant at ticket 125, and $10 additional dollars for tickets 101 and beyond.)
- There is a credit card fee for processing ticket sales: 3% for Nonprofit Center members and 5% for non-members. For example, if you are a Nonprofit Center member and sell a $40 ticket, $1.20 (3%) is deducted for the processing fee, so your first $10 is reduced by $1.20. A nonmember would have $2.00 (5%) taken out for the processing fee. No further deductions are taken on your second $10 match and third $10 match, if applicable.
- Registration for Give and Go will open on May 3rd at noon. Registration for tailgating spots will open at the kick-off event on May 3rd at 9:30AM and are first come, first serve.
- All tickets, tailgate spots, pre-game field passes, and suites are subject to availability and inventory. No tickets or incentives can be held for an organization without payment.
- For registration support or general questions about the program, contact Meghan Kopitke at 904-415-1760 or mkopitke@NonprofitCtr.org
- For marketing materials or questions about seating assignments or game logistics, contact David Scordo at 904-633-6501 or email@example.com
- For questions about your organization’s donations, contact Darien Reynolds at 904-425-1935 or dreynolds@NonprofitCtr.org.
To see the rules of participation, click here: http://prod.static.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/assets/PDFs/2016GiveGoProgram.pdf
To register your organization, click here: http://npc.nonprofitctr.org/shell/jaguars.asp.