The 2015 Jaguars Give and Go 100 program raised over $350,0000 for local nonprofits,
and this year the program is back with some BIG ideas to help you raise even more money!
The Jaguars Give and Go 100 Program is a fundraising opportunity for local 501(c)3 charitable, educational, scientific, literary, and cruelty-preventing organizations in northeast Florida to share the excitement of attending a Jaguars home game and raise funds at the same time! The Jacksonville Jaguars are making up to 5,000 single game tickets available to charitable organizations to sell to the public at a nonprofit rate - the best price the public can get on single game tickets. Nonprofits can earn up to $30 per ticket sold for their organization.
The Jaguars Give and Go 100 Program is a partnership of the Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida, Jaguars, LLC, the Jaguars Foundation, the DuBow Family Foundation, and WeGive.org.
How it works:
- Nonprofits have access to the most affordable single game ticket in town - $40, $45, and $50 depending on seat location - making it easy to sell, especially when people know the purchase benefits your organization.
- For the first 1 through 25 tickets you sell, your organization receives $10 per ticket. The Nonprofit Center will distribute this money monthly to your organization.
- For ticket 26 and beyond, your organization receives an additional $10 match per ticket, which goes to your WeGive.org project. (Note: you must have a WeGive.org project posted in order to receive this match.) The Nonprofit Center will distribute this money monthly to your organization. (There is no cost to the charity to post the WeGive.org project, and it provides the charity with the opportunity to generate additional donations through the WeGive.org website.) This additional donation is provided by the DuBow Family Foundation and the Jaguars Foundation.
- When you sell ticket 100, your organization will qualify for a $1,250 grant from the Jaguars Foundation to bring your organization’s total earnings to $3,000! This grant will be distributed to your organization at the end of football season. (Note: you must have a WeGive.org project to reach $3,000. If you do not have a WeGive.org project, you will qualify for a $1,000 grant instead.)
- For ticket 101 through 325, your organization will receive an additional $10 match for each ticket, for a total of $30 per ticket. This money will be added to your Jaguar Foundation grant, and you will receive it at the end of football season.
Premium Incentives include:
· The first 50 groups to sell 100 tickets will receive a premium ticket package of ten (10) Club seats and ten (10) pre-game on-field passes for a mutually agreed upon game (subject to availability).
· The first ten (10) groups to reach 300 tickets will receive a Suite for 20 at a mutually agreed upon game (subject to availability).
Give and Go Tailgate Experience:
For each game, the Jaguars will provide a tailgate experience for up to 10 groups, which includes:
- Private area in Lot V with table and tent.
- $125 Publix Food card.
- Two parking passes.
A minimum of 50 tickets for that single game must be sold one week prior to the date of the game to reserve your spot.
To see the rules of participation, click here: http://prod.static.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/assets/PDFs/2016GiveGoProgram.pdf
To register your organization, click here: http://npc.nonprofitctr.org/shell/jaguars.asp.
- For registration support or general questions about the program, contact Meghan Kopitke at 904-415-1760 or mkopitke@NonprofitCtr.org.
- For marketing materials or questions about seating assignments or game logistics, contact David Scordo at 904-633-6501 or email@example.com
- For questions about your organization’s donations, contact Jacob Board at 904-425-1183 or jboard@NonprofitCtr.org.