The Jacksonville Jaguars have announced ticket pricing for the 2012 season and the return of the popular 30-Game Plan in which season ticket owners will have the opportunity to lock in the price of their 2012 seats for the next three seasons (2012, 2013 and 2014).
Jaguars season tickets for the 2012 season will remain some of the lowest-priced in the National Football League. There are price reductions in 20 sections of the stadium, including reductions in the East Touchdown Club with a new entry price for an East Touchdown Club seat season ticket starting at $1,200.
Fans will be able to lock in the new pricing for the next three seasons with the reintroduction of the Jaguars’ popular 30-Game Plan. The plan will allow fans to freeze their price and spread their payments with three 10-month payments from February to November during 2012, 2013 and 2014. The 30-Game payment plan is interest free and does not require a deposit.
Fans will be able to sign up for the new 30-Game Plan only until April 30, 2012 but are encouraged to do so now by calling (904) 633-2000 to take full advantage of equal payments over 10 months. Existing 30/30 Plan season ticket owners will be given the opportunity to complete the last year of their current 30/30 Plan under 2010 pricing before moving to the new 30-Game Plan with 2012 pricing if they indicate before April 30, 2012 that they would like to extend.
Purchasing season tickets to Jaguars games at EverBank Field remains the best-value option for fans, with season tickets priced up to 34% less than comparable seats purchased on game day. Along with receiving the lowest prices available, season ticket owners also receive a number of additional benefits, including:
- The opportunity to pay in one lump sum or to opt for an interest-free payment plan
- A Teal Deals gift certificates book, which featured over $3,000 worth of savings in 2011
- A Jaguars Rewards discount card that provides discounts at First Coast area merchants
- The opportunity to register an existing credit or debit card in the Jaguars Advantage program to receive ticket credit or cash back on purchases in-stadium, online and at participating local vendors
- The right to purchase single-game seats ahead of the general public and the right to purchase their current regular season seats for home playoff games
- The opportunity to forward or resell tickets on Ticket Forwarding and Ticket Exchange
- The chance to relocate their seats at an annual relocation event ahead of the general public
- Entry into season ticket owner early renewal sweepstakes and prize competitions throughout season
Macky Weaver, Jaguars Senior VP, Sales & Marketing, commented on the 2012 pricing, saying, “We continue to recognize the loyalty of our season ticket owners by offering them the best pricing, affordable and interest-free payment plans, added benefits, and the opportunity to lock in their 2012 prices for three seasons with the return of our 30-Game Plan. We hope that many fans will be able to take advantage of what we regard as one of the best deals in professional sports.”
Included in the Jaguars’ regular season home schedule at EverBank Field for 2012 are AFC South Division rivals Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans and Houston Texans and scheduled matchups against the New England Patriots, New York Jets, Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears, an as yet to be determined AFC North team and two preseason opponents.
Fans can reserve their 2012 season tickets now by calling the Jaguars ticket office at (904) 633-2000 or by visiting Jaguars.com.