The Jacksonville Jaguars and SMG successfully tested the new magnetic wand screening procedures at Gate 2 during the Texans vs. Jaguars game on November 27th. This new screening process, as mandated by the NFL for the 2012 season, is more fan-friendly and ensures the safety of all guests who attend Jaguars games.
- Four express entry lanes were offered at Gate 2 for guests without bags or carry items. The longest wait time in this line was only 5 minutes.
- Ten normal entry lanes with the new magnetic wand screening had the longest wait time of only 13 minutes.
- The Jaguars and SMG will be gradually rolling out these new procedures to all of the gates, but express entry for guests without bags or carry items will be available at ALL gates starting with the Monday night game on December 5th against the San Diego Chargers.
- To overcome the added time it takes for the new process, all fans are asked to arrive 15 minutes earlier than usual and minimize the items they bring with them on game day.
Fans who arrive early to EverBank Field on Monday night will have access to the following specials:
- Light-up foam stick given to the first 30,000 fans
- $2 draft beer in Teal Town and the Bud Light Party Zone from 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- $4 hot dog basket at Stadium Classics (section 104) and Bubba Burger (section 105)
- $4 Domino’s cheese or pepperoni pizza (section 114)
- “Fan vs. Food” competition at 7 p.m. underneath the Bud Light Party Zone
- D-Line performance at 7:30 p.m. in the Pepsi Plaza