More Details Coming Soon!
More Details Coming Soon!
1. PARTICIPATION AND ASSENT: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE “ALL IN” VIDEO CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”), YOU TO AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW (the "Terms"). These Terms apply to all users of the www.facebook.com/jacksonvillejaguars (the “Website”), including users who are also contributors of video content or information on the Website or otherwise participate in the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into and to abide by and comply with the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms. All employees and agents of Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC (the “Jaguars”), as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee are not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on November 28, 2012 and ends on November 30, 2012 at noon (the "Contest Period"). The Contest Period consists of a form/photo submission phase which begins at 12:00 a.m. PT on November 28, 2012 and ends at 11:59 a.m. PT on November 30, 2012 (the "Form/Photo Submission Phase"); a judging period which begins at 12:00 p.m. PT on November 30, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on December 1, 2012 (the "Jury Phase"); fan voting period which begins at 12:00 a.m. PT on December 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on December 20, 2012 (the "Voting Period").
3. CONTEST SUBMISSION:
a. Form/Photo Submission Phase: In order to enter into the Contest, you must visit http://www.facebook.com/jacksonvillejaguars (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to submit a form and/or photo (the "Submission") detailing your Jaguars “fan spirit” in no more than 30 words with an attached/downloaded accompanying photograph displaying your “fan spirit”.
During the registration process, each participant in the Contest (a “Participant”) will be required to take affirmative action to indicate that he/she agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and Terms (the “Terms”). Participants may enter one submission during the Contest Period. Multiple Participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Participant to enter more than the permitted number of Submissions by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void all Submissions entered by that Participant. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or Participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The Jaguars are not responsible for and will not consider any incomplete or incorrect entries sent but not received by the Jaguars for any reason, as potential contest winners.
b. Voting Period: The Jaguars will post on the Website, all Submissions complying with the Terms. During the Voting Period, visitors to the Website will be invited to vote for their favorite Submission by “liking” that submission on the Jaguars Facebook page, taking into account the following judging criteria to determine the finalists: (50%) creativity and (50%) entertainment value ("Finalist Judging Criteria"). Finalists: The Participants who submitted the five (5) Submissions receiving the highest number of votes (“likes”) during the Voting Period will be the potential finalists for the Grand Prize consideration (the "Potential Finalists"). Individuals only qualify to be finalists based on one submission receiving the highest number of likes. In the case of a tie, the qualified judges will determine the finalist based on the winner with the Submission that has the best entertainment value.
4. JUDGING/REQUIREMENTS OF CONTEST WINNERS: The Qualified Judges (Jaguars employees with expertise in video production and marketing), whose decisions regarding the contest and related matters are final, will choose five (5) Grand Prize winners from the Potential Finalists based on the following criteria (the "Judging Criteria"): (25%) creativity, (25%) entertainment value, and (50%) "fit" with Grand Prize Category theme. Grand Prize winners will be notified by email and or phone on or about December 20, 2012. Winners must comply with all contest rules as published. The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release in a form agreed by the Jaguars, where permitted, within one (1) day from the date of notification. In the event that any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be awarded to a runner-up to be selected by the Qualified judge. Competition Participants (“Participants”) much be aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
5. PRIZES: FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES: Each of the five Grand Prize winners will receive the prize of a “Jaguars Fan Appreciation Pack” which includes two (2) Touchdown Club tickets for the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New England Patriots game at EverBank Field scheduled to take place on Sunday, December 23, 2012, kickoff at 1:00pm ET, two (2) pregame sideline passes to watch the team warm ups from the sideline during the pregame, VIP access for two to The Prowl Jaguars team introduction area and an opportunity to meet members of the ROAR on the sidelines pregame. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Jaguars' sole discretion. Prize winners shall be responsible for all taxes and other fees in connection with any prizes received in the Contest.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The content on the Website, except all Submissions, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Jaguars and your participation in the Contest shall not grant you any interest in the Content or Marks. Content and Marks on the Website may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever. The Jaguars reserves all rights in and to the Website, the Marks and the Content. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content.
a. You shall be solely responsible for your own Submissions and photos of your own likeness and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with any of your Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Jaguars to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms; and (ii) you do not submit photographs or likenesses of other people. You must also have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Participant Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Submissions. However, by submitting any Submissions to Jaguars, you hereby grant Jaguars a worldwide, non-revokable, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submissions in connection with the Contest, the Website and the Jaguars' (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms.
b. In connection with Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Jaguars all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Jaguars or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business; (v) impersonate another person. The Jaguars does not endorse any Participant Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Jaguars expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Submissions. Any Submission that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent, or obscene, as determined by the Jaguars in its sole discretion, will not be eligible and the Jaguars reserves the right to remove Submissions without prior notice. The Jaguars is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries which will not be eligible.
c. In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Participant Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification to our Agent identifying (i) the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and (ii) the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Jaguars' designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Steve Livingstone, EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL 32202 fax: (904) 633-6338
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Jaguars assumes no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any Submission or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information. The Jaguars is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Jaguars or Participants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Jaguars, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Jaguars reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or select the Grand Prize winner and runners-up winners for the Contest, from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Jaguars. You acknowledges that the Jaguars, their affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors, and Contests and advertising agencies have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any Submissions, prize or the Contest, including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE: As condition to having the opportunity to participate in the Contest and in consideration of entering the Contest, Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC and the National Football League, their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your participation in the Contest.
10. GENERAL: These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you. You agree that: (i) the Website shall be deemed solely based in Florida; and (ii) the Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over the Jaguars, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Florida. These Terms shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Jaguars that arises in whole or in part from the Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Duval County, Florida. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and the Jaguars concerning the Website. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
A Copy of the competition copy is as follows:
Show Your Jaguars Fan Spirit this December and get the chance to win some great Fan Appreciation prizes
We’re looking for the ultimate Jaguars fan and each day during the month of December we’ll be Tweeting out the names of some of our most loyal fans and asking Jaguars fans to vote for their favorites on the Jaguars Facebook page by “liking” the fan who they think demonstrates the greatest Jaguars Fan Spirit.
The Top 5 fans who receive the most likes on the Jaguars Facebook page fan gallery will get a chance to win a super Fan Appreciation Pack which includes:
All you have to do to enter is click the link below, complete the entry phrase in no more than 30 words and attach a photograph of yourself (72 dpi or greater) that shows your Jaguars Spirit.
The closing date for entries is noon on November 30th – so hurry up and show us your Jags spirit. Thirty-one finalists will be selected by a Jaguars judging panel from the entries who will then be featured from December 1st to 31st.
The Top 5 finalists receiving the most fan “likes” between December 1st and 19th will win one of five Fan Appreciation Packs which includes a VIP invitation to the Patriots vs. Jaguars game for them and a guest – so if you’re a finalist encourage your friends and family to “vote” for you by visiting the Jaguars Facebook page and liking your entry!
And as a special bonus and to show our appreciation, all fans who enter the competition will receive 1,000 rewards points on the Jaguars Social League website (jaguars.socialfanrewards.com) and you’ll also be entered into a drawing to win Jaguars fan appreciation prizes which will be posted each day during the month of December on @jaguars on Twitter.
ENTER THE COMPETITION BY CLICKING HERE