With the win, the Jaguars...
- Improved to 6-4 overall and 4-1 at home. * Won three consecutive games for the first time since 2007 and have won six of the last eight games. * Marks the fifth time in seven seasons under head coach Jack Del Rio the club is above .500 after 10 games. * Have wins in four of their first five home games for the third time under Del Rio (2005, 2006). * Improved to 4-5 against the Bills with wins in two of the last three games. * Head Coach Jack Del Rio improved to 56-50 since taking over the helm in 2003. Del Rio is 3-3 against the Bills.
Success with the close ones
##### Sims-Walker leads way with eight receptions including game-winning score
Third-year wide receiver Mike Sims-Walker led the Jaguars with eight receptions for 91 yards with a touchdown. The eight receptions were the second-most of his career. He scored on a three-yard pass from David Garrard with 56 seconds remaining in the game to seal the victory. Additional notes:
- He has six or more receptions and 80-plus receiving yards in six of the last eight games.
- He has led the team in receptions in six of the nine games he has played.
- Leads team with 694 receiving yards, the second-most receiving yards in a season by a Jaguars wide receiver since 2005 (Matt Jones, 761, 2008).
- Leads team with six touchdowns, the second-most by a Jaguars wide receiver since 2005 (Reggie Williams, 10, 2007).
- Recorded a 28-yard reception in the second quarter, his eighth reception of 20-plus yards this season.
##### Enjoying the home crowd
Mike Sims-Walker has 36 receptions for 555 yards (111.0 avg.) and five touchdowns in the club's five home games this season. His season totals through 10 games are a team-high 47 receptions for 694 yards and six touchdowns.
Big Hen picks up two sacks; Moves into third place in team history
##### Garrard hitting the big plays
David Garrard established a single-season career-high for completions of 25-plus yards with a 28-yard pass to Mike Sims-Walker in the second quarter. Garrard, who hooked up with Marcedes Lewis for a 35-yard completion in the fourth quarter, has 22 completions of 25-plus yards through 10 games. The 22 completions of 25-plus yards are the most by a Jaguars quarterback since Byron Leftwich had 27 in 2004.
Garrard engineers fifth career fourth quarter comeback win
##### Garrard finishes with 70-plus completion percentage
David Garrard was 21 of 30 passing for 215 yards with one touchdown and one interception for an 87.5 rating. He has 30 or more attempts in 17 of the last 22 games including six of 10 games this season. Additional notes:
- Started his 26th consecutive game, the second-longest streak by a quarterback in team history (Mark Brunell, 27 games from 1997-98).
- Improved to 30-26 overall as a starter, 19-13 at home, 21-22 against the AFC and 2-2 against the Bills.
- Nine of his 10 completions went for 10-plus yards.
- Season totals include 199 of 322 passing for 2,303 yards with eight touchdowns and six interceptions for a 83.9 rating.
##### Jones-Drew records touchdown in fifth straight game
Maurice Jones-Drew scored his 13th touchdown of the season in the second quarter with a three-yard run. Jones-Drew has a rushing touchdown in five consecutive games, the second-longest streak in team history (Jones-Drew, 8 games, 2006).
- Tied his career-high (13, 2006) for single-season rushing touchdowns and is tied for the second-most in team history. The 13 total touchdowns are tied for the fifth-most in franchise history for a single-season (James Stewart, 13, 1999). Fred Taylor had a single-season record 17 in 1998.
- Has 53 career touchdowns which have all come in the last 55 games.
- Recorded 47 career rushing touchdowns, the second-most in team history.
- Has eight touchdowns in the last five games and at least one touchdown in eight of 10 games this season.
- He has two career streaks of five or more straight games with a touchdown (2006, 2009).
##### 11th career game with 20-plus carries for Jones-Drew
Maurice Jones-Drew finished with 66 yards and one touchdown on 25 carries, his 11th career game with 20-plus carries. It marked his sixth game this season with 20-plus carries and first time in his career with three consecutive games. He is 74 yards shy of his first 1,000-yard rushing season and would become only the second Jaguars running back (Fred Taylor) to accomplish the feat.
Lewis hits the big plays
##### Defense gets started with Considine interception
Jaguars safety Sean Considine intercepted Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick on the third play from scrimmage. It was Considine's first interception as a Jaguar and third of his career.
Jaguars without three starters
##### Holt extends streak to 163 consecutive games
Torry Holt finished with three receptions for 31 yards with a long of 15. Holt extended his streak of consecutive games with a reception to 163, the second-longest streak among active players. He is the only Jaguar to have multiple receptions in all 10 games.
- Through 10 games, the Jaguars are averaging 354.0 yards on offense. It is the second-highest average through 10 games in team history (373.8, 1996). The Jaguars have 16 rushing touchdowns, the most in team history through 10 games. * The Jaguars have 22 completions of 25-plus yards, the most in a season since 2006 (25), and the second-most in team history through 10 games (23, 1996). * The Jaguars have a time of possession of 30 minutes or more in six of 10 games and won all six games. * The Jaguars have 15 plays of 30-plus yards, equaling their total from the 2008 season. The 15 plays of 30-plus yards are the most in the first 10 games under head coach Jack Del Rio. * Bills wide receiver Terrell Owens set a Bills record with a 98-yard touchdown reception in the third quarter. It was the longest reception by a Jaguars opponent in team history. * Rookie defensive tackle Terrance Knighton forced a fumble in the second quarter that was recovered by second-year defensive end Derrick Harvey. * Rookie WR Mike Thomas had a 12-yard rush in the third quarter. Five of his nine carries have gone for 10-plus yards. * The Jaguars have 11 rushing touchdowns in the last five games. * The Jaguars own a 38-10 mark under head coach Jack Del Rio when they score first including five of 10 games this season. * Maurice Jones-Drew has a reception in 45 consecutive games, the fourth-longest streak in team history. He has at least four receptions in six of 10 games. * Recently acquired safety Anthony Smith picked off Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick in the fourth quarter to seal the victory. Smith has five career interceptions.