First game in Jaguars history with a combined zero sacks or interceptions
The Jaguars and 49ers failed to record a sack or interception on Sunday. It marked the first time in Jaguars history either team failed to register a sack or interception.
51-game streak with a sack allowed snapped
The Jaguars did not allow a sack for the first time since October 3, 2010, a span of 51 games. The Jaguars had allowed 28 sacks in the first seven games leading up to today's game.
Season-high rushing yards and receptions for Jones-Drew
Running back Maurice Jones-Drew rushed for a season-high 75 yards on 19 carries including a season-long 30-yard run in the third quarter. Jones-Drew had a season-best six catches for 47 yards (7.8 avg.). He entered the game with 10 receptions for 63 yards through the first seven games.
Scobee hits lone field goal attempt
Kicker Josh Scobee connected on a 38-yard field goal attempt late in the first half, improving his season totals to 10 of 10 with a team-high 36 points. Scobee owns a current streak of 32 consecutive field goals made in the month of October.
Brown scores Jaguars only touchdown
First-year wide receiver Mike Brown posted three receptions for 43 yards including a 29-yard touchdown catch from Chad Henne in the third quarter. Brown had a career-high 120 yards on five receptions the previous week against San Diego.
Henne has season-high completions and attempts
Chad Henne earned the start on Sunday and completed 29 of 45 passes for 228 yards with one touchdown for an 84.3 passer rating. Henne's attempts and completions marked a season-high while his streak of consecutive games with 300-plus passing yards was snapped at two games. He completed passes to nine different players on Sunday.
Shorts remain steady in the passing game; reaches 100 career receptions
Wide receiver Cecil Shorts continues to lead the Jaguars in receiving, finishing with a team-high seven catches for 74 yards on Sunday. Shorts, who has at least seven receptions in five of eight games, leads the Jaguars with 46 receptions for 565 yards and one touchdown.
Shorts is only nine receptions shy of equaling his career-high of 55 catches in 2012. He surpassed 100 career receptions on Sunday, increasing his career totals to 103 catches for 1,574 yards. He became the 15th player in team history with 100 career receptions.
Robinson gets involved in rushing game
Rookie Denard Robinson rushed a season-high four times for 15 yards on Sunday. Robinson entered the game with only seven carries for 10 yards in the first seven games.
Forced fumble for Jason Babin
Defensive end Jason Babin forced a fumble of 49ers running back Frank Gore in the third quarter and it was recovered by linebacker Russell Allen. It marked Babin's second forced fumble in eight games and marked his fifth straight season with at least two forced fumbles.
- The Jaguars allowed 221 yards on the ground, the second 200-plus rushing game by an opponent this season (226, Oakland).
- After failing to register 300 yards of offense in the first four games, the Jaguars have averaged 349 yards of offense in the last four games.
- The Jaguars converted 3 of 5 on fourth down.
- The Jaguars controlled the ball for a season-high 31:31 including 20:03 in the second half
- Linebacker Paul Posluszny had a game-high 12 tackles (10 solo). Linebacker Geno Hayes finished with six stops. .
- The 49ers scored touchdowns on their first four possessions.
- 49ers linebacker Dan Skuta returned a Marcedes Lewis fumble 47 yards for a touchdown in the fourth quarter. It was the first fumble returned for a touchdown by a Jaguars opponent since Corey Peters of Atlanta on December 15, 2011.