All six Jacksonville Jaguars players who were allocated to the NFL Europe League played on Saturday in Week Three, headlined by Frankfurt Galaxy wide receiver Jimmy Redmond who caught six receptions for 124 yards in a 16-9 road victory at Scotland.
Redmond, who leads NFL Europe with 235 receiving yards and is second with 15 catches, helped the Galaxy improve to 3-0 as the only undefeated team. He was also the only player to have 100 yards receiving or rushing for the week.
- F.C. Barcelona cornerback Renard Cox saw action and recorded three tackles and one special teams tackle in a 30-27 win over Amsterdam
- Berlin guard Derrick Chambers started on the offensive line that did not allow a sack in the Thunder's 20-16 loss to Rhein
- Berlin offensive tackle Jeff Miller saw action
- Rhein offensive tackle Patrick Venzke saw action
- Scotland tight end Stevan Fontana saw action and recorded a special teams tackle
In Friday's action, the Amsterdam Admirals will host Berlin at 2:00 p.m. with the game airing on DirecTV. On Saturday, F.C. Barcelona will try to make it two wins in a row as they travel to Rhein for a 1:00 p.m. game on Fox Sports Net.
In Sunday's action, the Frankfurt Galaxy will look to move to 4-0 as they travel to Scotland with the game televised on DirecTV at 10:00 a.m.