Jacksonville, FL – The Jacksonville Jaguars today announced the NFL's first "fan cave," which will debut at this Sunday's regular season opener against the Kansas City Chiefs. In partnership with State Farm®, the 'State Farm Neighborhood Fan Cave' is a 7,000 square-foot lounge which will sit atop the Sky Patio in the south end zone overlooking EverBank Field.
"Providing the best game day experience in the NFL continues to be a top priority for the Jaguars, and the State Farm Neighborhood Fan Cave is a great example of this," said Hussain Naqi, Jaguars Senior Vice President of Fan Engagement. "We want to provide fans with the best of both worlds – the ability to watch the Jaguars in person while also following other NFL games and staying abreast of their fantasy teams."
The State Farm Neighborhood Fan Cave will be open to any ticketholder and will feature the following elements:
• High-density Wi-Fi, allowing fans to check fantasy scores and seamlessly check and update social media platforms from their smartphones or the 12 Microsoft Surface Tablets featured in the lounge
• Eighteen 55-inch flat screen TVs featuring the NFL RedZone Channel and fantasy football updates; additionally, the Fan Cave will have a 60-inch flat screen TV behind the featured center bar
• Twelve Microsoft Surface Tablets featuring Microsoft Office 8, a full-size keyboard and dynamic touchscreen technology; this tablet is a laptop in tablet form, offering users the opportunity to use the best of Microsoft in one simple device
• A high-performance sound system with bass-reflex design
• Three Microsoft Xbox gaming consoles featuring Madden 2013
• Thirty-four leather power home theatre recliners with integrated cup holders from Ashley Furniture
• A 12-foot center bar and two side portable bars. The food offerings will feature football favorites, including our popular carving station, Italian classics, sumptuous salads, and customizable dessert stations.
"State Farm is the perfect partner for this important fan initiative," said Scott Massey, Jaguars Senior Vice President of Corporate Partnerships. "We wanted the Fan Cave to have a community feel, and aligning with State Farm's 'Like a Good Neighbor' thematic makes so much sense in creating a 'Neighborhood Fan Cave.' Furthermore, State Farm's 'It Pays to Double Check' campaign lends itself well to the activities going on inside the Cave, namely fans double checking their fantasy scores and results of other games."
"We are delighted to team-up with the Jaguars to introduce the NFL's first fan cave of its kind," said Justin Reckamp, State Farm Marketing Sponsorships Manager. "Helping our customers 'Get to a Better State' is what State Farm is about, and the State Farm Neighborhood Fan Cave will certainly help Jaguars fans get to a better state on game day."
Several Jaguars partners have come together to enhance the overall experience of the Cave. Ashley Furniture Homestore, the "Official Furniture and Mattress Store of the Jaguars," provided 34 Power Home Theatre recliners which will be positioned in front of a bank of 55-inch flat screen TVs. Microsoft, the "Official Sideline Technology Sponsor of the Jaguars," is providing 12 Surface tablets and Xbox gaming consoles.
One EverBank Field Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32202 | 904-633-2000 | jaguars.com
The "Fan Cave" was designed by NCLUSIVEx, an experience-based marketing agency located in Atlanta and Los Angeles, specializing in integrated brand solutions.
Joytel Wireless, a Jacksonville-based wireless event solutions provider, installed and will operate the high density Wi-Fi servicing the Fan Cave.