Here are a few questions and answers that may be helpful for fans attending Saturday's preseason game against Tampa Bay:
Q: What's new in the stadium on game days this season?
A: The Jaguars are committed to bringing fans a great game day experience at the stadium, so we've added a few new attractions:
- The Family Value Combo Meal – At all Stadium Classic concession stands a fan can get a jumbo hot dog and small soft drink for $7, and at all Outback Stands a hamburger or chicken sandwich and small soft drink for $8. Beverage upgrades are also available. For club seat owners we have redesigned the Chef's Table to provide the same restaurant type dining experience for $20.
- Jags Xperience – The former Decades of the NFL has been converted into the Jags Xperience which will offer fans an interactive retail experience. This new area will feature six HDTVs to view the game, the largest Jagwear store in the stadium with the latest merchandise selections, two new bars, a pin trading station, and a kiosk where fans can get a Jaguars jersey with their name and favorite number.
- Picture to screen technology and text to screen technology will be incorporated for the first time at all home games this season. These will allow fans to take pictures on their mobile phone or send text messages to the Jaguars for display on the stadium's electronic signage.
Q: What will I miss if I'm not at the game?
A: Everything. For starters, you'd miss the game because it won't be on TV. You'd also miss the tailgating, the flyover after the national anthem, introductions of the players, the D-Line, the Bud Zone, the ROAR, Jaxson DeVille and halftime entertainment. You can't experience those things from your living room – you'll have to be at the stadium to get the full experience.
Q: What if I can't buy season tickets?
A: There are a lot of other options available to you. We understand that not everyone can buy season tickets and not everyone can attend every game. So we're offering group tickets, five-game half-packs and single game tickets. We want fans to experience Jaguars football, and we are working to make it flexible and more affordable. And, by purchasing your single game tickets online prior to game day, you'll save up to 10% on the price of your ticket and they'll be delivered straight to your inbox – eliminating any of the hassles of waiting in line.
Q: How do I report a problem that arises on game day?
A: The Jaguars do not want the behavior of a few unruly fans to ruin the experience of others, so the team has implemented a text messaging system which allows fans to report violations of the fan code of conduct. Text "Assist" followed by the location and brief description of the issue to 58154, and the guest services team will respond as necessary to the situation.
Maximum of 3 messages will be sent each week.
Questions or need further HELP in regards to how this text program works? Send your email to (insert a Jaguar customer service email address here) or call toll-free (insert Jaguar phone number here). Should you have any questions about the event or venue please call them directly.
Participation in our service is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging & data charges may apply.
Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 58154 to be removed from any list and end subscription to the service.
Q: What is the fan code of conduct?
A: The Jaguars recognize that our fans appreciate the importance of responsible fan behavior; however, each year, it's important to remind all guests of the Jaguars fan code of conduct. We want all fans attending games to enjoy the experience, and are committed to creating and maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for all. When attending a game, guests are asked to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is rowdy, unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Standing in aisles, smoking in non-smoking areas or fighting
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures, signage or clothing
- Interference with the game (including throwing objects onto or entering the playing field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team or fans
Guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games.
Q: What happens if someone violates the fan code of conduct?
A: For a guest who does not comply with the fan code of conduct on game day, a new game ticket will be issued in exchange for the guest's existing ticket. The new ticket serves as a warning and a reminder of the fan code of conduct and should be kept with the guest at all times as it will serve as their ticket for the remainder of the game. If the guest is approached a second time regarding prohibited behavior or actions during the game, he or she will be ejected from the stadium and at risk of forfeiting season ticket privileges and privileges for other games.
Q: Is smoking allowed in the stadium?
A: Yes, in designated areas. This policy has not changed drastically from previous seasons, but there will be a noticeable difference in the designated areas on the stadium ramps as well as on the North End Zone main concourse. As a reminder, smoking is banned in the seating areas, concourses, stairwells and landings, Touchdown Clubs, Bud Zone, Sky Patio and restrooms. Smoking is permitted in the following designated areas:
- Plaza level (ground level) of the stadium
- Designated areas on ramps (indicated by signage and yellow lined areas)
- Upper deck walkways that connect to the south end zone escalators and elevators at Gates 1 & 4
Fans who fail to comply with this policy, after the appropriate warning, are subject to ejection from the stadium.
Q: How do I find out in advance what is happening on game days?
A: Each home game week, the Jaguars will send a GAMEDAY Newsletter via e-mail to everyone attending the upcoming game. The newsletter will highlight pregame and halftime entertainment, stadium attractions, policies and procedures, parking and shuttle information, featured offers for season ticket holders from participating Jaguars Rewards merchants and contest information. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your email address is added to this weekly mailing.