In Week 4, the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) host the New York Jets (1-2) to conclude a three-game home stand on Sunday, Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. EDT. Here are five stats surrounding Sunday's matchup:
1. Resilient Responders: In games played immediately following a loss under Head Coach Doug Marrone (since Dec. 19, 2016), the Jaguars are 7-1 with a +128-point differential (including the postseason). The Jaguars are 3-0 in home games played following a loss during Marrone's tenure. In 2017, Jacksonville responded with a 44-7 win against Baltimore in Week 3 after its first loss of the season.
2. First Quarter Finale: Head Coach Doug Marrone divides Jacksonville's schedule in to four quarters. Sunday's matchup with the Jets represents the team's final game of the first quarter in 2018, and a win on Sunday would allow the Jaguars to win the quarter after starting 2-1. With a victory, Jacksonville would win three games in September for the first time since 2004 and begin the season 3-1 for the first time since 2007.
3. Campbell's Chunky Sacks: Jaguars defensive captain and 2017 first-team All-Pro selection DL Calais Campbell posted 2.0 sacks against the Titans in Week 3. It was Campbell's fifth multi-sack game since signing with Jacksonville in 2017, and he became the first Jaguar to post at least 2.0 sacks in a game in 2018. The 11th-year defensive lineman has registered 7.5 sacks in his last six September games entering Sunday.
4. TD Differential: Jacksonville's three TDs allowed through Week 3 are the fewest in the NFL and the fewest the Jaguars have allowed through three games in a season since 2004 (2). Since 2017, Jacksonville has allowed the fewest TDs (32) in the NFL, while scoring the most defensive TDs (8).
5. Busy at the Bank: Sunday marks the first time the Jaguars have played a game on the same day that Daily's Place, the Jaguars state-of-the-art 5,500 seat amphitheater and indoor practice facility, hosts a concert. Country singer Darius Rucker will perform at Daily's Place at 7:30 p.m. The multi-platinum and Grammy Award-winning artist will be joined in support by Russell Dickerson.
Every Friday during the 2018 season, Jaguars Public Relations Assistant David Wolf will write five key stats about the Jaguars' upcoming game. A Chapel Hill, N.C. native, Wolf joined the Jacksonville Jaguars in May 2018.