Jacksonville Jaguars fans from both sides of the pond will be toasting the team together again as Union Jax are set to host another exclusive party on the Saturday before their game against the Buffalo Bills at Wembley Stadium.
The Union Jax have already hosted two successful events the last two seasons as Duval rolls into town and this year's party will coincide with *NFL On Regent Street *as the Bills and the Jaguars make their mark along one of London's most famous streets.
The party will be held at The Two Sportsmen (previously Sports Bar and Grill Piccadilly) on October 24 – a five minute walk from Regent Street – and it will be an all-American night with wings, buckets of beer and past Jags game on the TV screens.
And you will be even able to welcome each and every Jags fan making the trip from the USA with a beer as the bar is offering a 2-for-1 deal.
There will also be Jaguars giveaways and goodies to win, and THE ROAR of the Jaguars cheerleaders will be making an appearance.
To see photos from last year's event click here. Go Jags!
- Venue: Upstairs Bar and Restaurant, The Two Sportsmen, 36-40 Rupert Street, London, W1D 6DW
- When: Saturday 24th October 7.00pm onwards (closes at 01:00)
- Nearest tube: Piccadilly Tube Station
- Dress code: Be Jaguars!
- Over 18's only
- Drinks: From 19:00 until 21:00 there will be 2 for 1 on Heineken and Desperados Bottles (only available in the Upstairs Bar and Restaurant)
- The event is free (with a cash bar) and you don't need a ticket but please arrive early to guarantee entry