DUUUVAL Draft 22' Party FAQs
How do I get to the Duuuval Draft?
The Duuuval Draft will take place at Daily's Place on April 28th. Parking lots will open at 5:00 P.M. Gate 1 and 4 will open at 6:00 P.M. Click here to see the parking map.
Where should I park for the Duuuval Draft?
Lot A, C, E, P, X and Tailgaters lot will be available for Duuuval Draft attendees beginning at 5:00 P.M. Please note that there are other events in the sports complex, so we highly recommend arriving early to avoid delays and secure preferred parking locations. Click here to see the parking map.
Parking for guests with valid ADA placards will be available in Lot C.
Do I have to pay for parking?
Free parking will be available for Duuuval Draft ticketed guests in lot A, C, E, P, X and Tailgaters Lot beginning at 5:00 P.M.
Do I need a ticket to attend?
All fans must have a mobile ticket to attend the Duuuval Draft. Guests must register in advance, as tickets are limited. Claim your tickets here:
- Season Ticket Holders: https://am.ticketmaster.com/jaguars/draft22
- General Public: https://jagrs.co/draftparty22-public-lp
You may claim up to (4) tickets per registration.
Where do I access my ticket(s)?
Once you have completed your ticket registration, you can access your tickets via your Jaguars account through the Jaguars App or mobile device web browser. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to access your tickets. Please visit www.jaguars.com/mobiletickets for a step-by-step guide.
You may contact our Member Experience Team at (904) 633-2000 option 1 or email@example.com for additional assistance.
We highly recommend downloading your tickets in advance and adding them to your mobile wallet.
Do children require a ticket?
All individuals regardless of age must register in advance to acknowledge terms and conditions of attending. Youth under the age of 24 months may attend with a registered adult over the age of 18.
Are tickets transferable?
Yes, tickets may be transferred. If the recipient doesn't have a Jaguars account, they can create one when they accept the ticket with the email address used for transfer.
Does claiming a ticket online guarantee admission?
Yes. However, General Admission seating inside Daily's Place will be on a first come, first serve basis. Guests are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time to park, go through security screening and have tickets ready for entry.
Are bags permitted?
No. The NFL's Clear Bag Policy will be enforced during this event. Clear bags must be no larger than 12'' x 6'' x 12'' and non-clear clutches/wallets must be no larger than 4.5'' x 6.5''. For more information about the sizes and types of bags that will be permitted, please visit www.jaguars.com/stadium/nflbagpolicy
An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
All ticket holders and their belongings are subject to search (including by walk-through magnetometers, magnetic wanding, and/or pat down) upon entry.
Can I bring a chair?
No, folding chairs are not permitted. General Admission seating will be available first-come, first-serve at Daily's Place.
What items are prohibited?
Prohibited items include, without limitation:
- All bags with the exception of a 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller clutch, wallet or clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than six inches
- Clothing with profane or obscene language/content
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups
- Bottles and beverages from outside the stadium (except 1 factory sealed plastic bottle of water 16.9 oz or less per ticket holder)
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Inflatables, loungers and other floatation devices
- Knives, guns and any type of weapons (including actual, toy or replica) or explosives
- Laser pointers
- Laptop computers
- Noise makers, whistles, and air horns
- Non-lethal weapons and chemical agents (i.e., pepper spray, mace and tasers)
- Outside food items
- Pets (except service animals)
- Seat cushions
- Signs or Banners larger than 2' x 3' (see BANNER POLICY for additional information)
- Sticks or poles (including selfie sticks)
- Strollers or Infant carriers
- Tobacco Products (cigarettes, e cigarettes, chewing tobacco)
- Video equipment and tape recorders
Is Re-Entry permitted?
Re-entry will not be permitted.
Will there be a place to purchase Jaguars Gear?
Yes! There will be pro shops onsite for guests to purchase exclusive Jaguars draft gear. Only credit card will be accepted.
Is there an ATM on-site?
No. The Jaguars and Daily's Place are now cashless.
Those with cash needing to convert to card on-site can visit the nearest Guest Services Kiosk for assistance.
What is the smoking policy?
Daily's Place is a smoke and tobacco-free facility. All cigarettes, e-cigarettes and tobacco products are prohibited.
Where do I go if I have questions?
For any information or assistance, please visit the Guest Services Kiosks located at the following locations:
- Inside Gate 1
- Inside Gate 4
Can I tailgate?
Yes, ONE CAR=ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders and fans. Tailgating is limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Blocking the drive lane is prohibited.
To view our full tailgating policy, please visit www.jaguars.com/stadium/parking.