Effective Date: March 12, 2019
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at http://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request
Please click on any of the following links to navigate to its respective section.
1. Information Collection 7. Children’s Privacy
3. Sharing of Information 9. Access and Choice
4. Social Media Services 10. Your California Privacy Rights
5. Links To Other Web Sites 11. International Users
6. Security 12. Contact Us
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Services. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register with our Services, sign up for contests, promotions or sweepstakes, use a send-to-a-friend feature, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a user name, password or Jaguars ID;
- Device information, such as device carrier, operating system type and version, or Android ID;
- Demographic information, such as gender or age;
- Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
- Geolocation information;
- Communications preferences;
- Search queries;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us;
- Third party information, such as a friend’s name, email address, and phone number; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts, we will only use such information about third parties for the specific reason for which it is provided.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Services, including:
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard Server Log Information, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system and date/time stamp.
Click-stream data is information our computers collect when you request web pages from the website. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the website, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
Email Communications: When you open emails from us, we may receive a confirmation noting you opened the email, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also may keep track of what emails we send you and what emails, if any, you are receiving from our subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, we keep a record of what communications you have opted to receive or not to receive.
As true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected information to information we collect about you other than IP address. We collect this information to help us improve our website and to deliver a more personalized service. At times, we also use the information for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors, for example regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our sites. Click-stream data is described above in the fourth paragraph of this section called “Information Collection”.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile App on your mobile device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated use and performance data, and from where the application was downloaded. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the Mobile App.
User Data Supplementation_
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly-available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include:
- Address information about you from third party sources, such as the U.S. Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly send you products and to prevent fraud; or
- Purchased marketing data about our customers from third parties that is combined with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
- Season ticket membership information.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about your account and about products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
- Send you push notifications from our Mobile App to alert you of new features within the Mobile App or update you regarding the Services;
- Administer contests, competitions, sweepstakes, surveys or voting;
- Locate an exact place you may be looking for near the stadium or to facilitate the purchase of tickets, concessions or other items;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site; we store this information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email advertisement and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may (a) contact us at 904-633-6000; (b) opt-out of receiving emails via the one-click opt out contained in the email advertisement; or (c) visit the preferences page linked hereto request that we remove this information from our database;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, provide location maps, process credit card payments, host our websites or any of our subdomains (including but not limited to shop.jaguars.com), provide customer service, or send communications for us). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with Jaguars subsidiaries and affiliates for the business purposes described herein. In addition, we may share your information with all members of the NFL family, including, without limitation, the NFL Entities. Such information may be used by the NFL Entities for internal business purposes and to learn more about Jacksonville Jaguars fans in the Jacksonville marketplace.
- Select Business Partners: With your permission, we may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain information shared with our third party business partners when you enter a contest or sweepstakes or elect to receive marketing offers or other information. If you do not elect to have your information shared, it will not be shared with such third parties. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: We may use third-parties to display advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences you may opt out here http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/or if located in the European Union,herehttp://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads.
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Interactive Features: We may share information that you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool with third parties. If you post to these interactive features, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features.
- Other Parties With Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest, competition or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations.
- _Contests, Promotions or Sweepstakes:_If you participate in a contest, promotion or sweepstakes on our site, we may ask your permission to allow us to publicly post some of your information on the website. Such information may include name and prize.
Technologies such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies are used by the NFL Entities and their respective affiliates, and by our marketing partners and affiliates to collect information. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the websites, tracking user’s movements around the websites and to gather demographic information about the NFL’s user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
We have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Hi-Fi, Stre.am, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. For example, if we collect financial information, we will use encryption software to help protect this information when it is in transit. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have collected on the Services personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we will delete this information as soon as possible.
Upon request delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information.
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, push notifications, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or push notifications from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the promotional e-mails you receive, or by turning them off at the device level. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not promotional in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited promotional email messages. To manage your communications subscriptions, please visit http://fanservices.jaguars.com/updatemail.
If your information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may request that we update or remove certain information by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you no longer wish to allow us to track your geolocation information or further receive push notifications in a Mobile App, you may turn these off at the device level.
If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by phone at 904-633-6000 or write us at Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32202, Attention: Marketing.
In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when the user uses our Services.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because no industry standard currently exists concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
11. INTERNATIONAL USERS
12. CONTACT US