DUUUVAL Draft '23 Party FAQs
How do I get to the Duval Draft?
- The Duval Draft will take place at Daily's Place on April 27th
- Gates 1 and 4 will open at 7:00PM.
Do I have to pay for parking?
Free parking will be available in Lot C, Lot E, Lot W, Lot X, Lot XX, Lot Y and Shipyards Lot beginning at 6:00PM.
Do I need a ticket to attend?
All fans must have a mobile ticket to attend the Duval Draft. Tickets are now sold out for the event.
Where do I access my ticket(s)?
Once you have completed your ticket registration, you can access your tickets via your Jaguars account. Please visit www.jaguars.com/mobiletickets for a step-by-step guide.
You may contact our Member Experience Team at (904) 633-2000 option 1 or email@example.com for additional assistance.
- Your confirmation email will contain all tickets registered to that email address as a PDF attachment, as well as in the body of the email itself.
- If viewing on a mobile device, you may select the option to add ticket(s) to your mobile wallet.
Do children require a ticket?
All individuals, regardless of age, must register in advance to acknowledge terms and conditions of attending. Youth under the age of 23 months may attend with a registered adult over the age of 18.
Are tickets transferable?
Yes, tickets may be transferred. If the recipient doesn't have a Jaguars account, they can create one when they accept the ticket with the email address used for transfer.
Does claiming a ticket online guarantee admission?
Yes. However, General Admission seating inside Daily's Place will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Guests are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time to park, go through security screening and have tickets ready for entry.
Are backpacks and/or bags permitted?
The NFL Stadium Gameday Clear Bag Policy will be enforced during this event. For more information about the sizes and types of bags that will be permitted, please visit www.jaguars.com/stadium/nflbagpolicy
Clear bags, no larger than 12'' x 6'' x 12'' and non-clear clutches/wallets must be no larger than 4.5'' x 6.5''.
All ticket holders and their belongings are subject to search (including by walk-through magnetometers, magnetic wanding, and/or pat down) upon entry.
An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Guests needing an exception for a medically necessary item, such as an insulated non-clear bag, should contact the Jaguars in advance by emailing MyExperience@nfl.jaguars.com, no later than 48 hours prior to event.
What items are prohibited?
Prohibited items include, without limitation:
- All bags with the exception of a 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller clutch, wallet or clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than six inches
- Clothing with profane or obscene language/content
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups
- Bottles and beverages from outside the stadium (except 1 factory sealed plastic bottle of water 16.9 oz or less per ticket holder)
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Inflatables, loungers and other floatation devices
- Knives, guns and any type of weapons (including actual, toy or replica) or explosives
- Laser pointers
- Laptop computers
- Noise makers, whistles and air horns
- Non-lethal weapons and chemical agents (i.e., pepper spray, mace and tasers)
- Outside food items
- Pets (except service animals)
- Seat cushions
- Signs or banners larger than 2' x 3'
- Sticks or poles (including selfie sticks)
- Strollers or infant carriers
- Tobacco Products (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, chewing tobacco)
- Video equipment and tape recorders
Is Re-entry permitted?
Re-entry will not be permitted.
Will there be a place to purchase Jaguars Gear?
Yes! There will be a pro shop for guests to purchase Jaguars gear. Only credit card will be accepted.
Where do I go if I have questions?
For any information or assistance, please visit the Guest Services Kiosks located at the following locations:
- Inside Gate 1
- Inside Gate 4
Is there an ATM on-site?
No. The Jaguars and TIAA Bank Field are now cashless.
Those with cash needing to convert to card on Draft Day can visit the nears Guest Services Kiosk for assistance.
What is the smoking policy?
TIAA Bank Field and Daily's Place are smoke and tobacco-free facilities. All cigarettes, e-cigarettes and tobacco products are prohibited.