- San Francisco 49ers (2-0) | 3 | Beat Detroit? And Green Bay? Now a solid No. 1
- Houston Texans (2-0) | 4 | Two victories, two 20-point margins. Impressive stuff
- Baltimore Ravens (1-1) | 1 | Lost by one at Philly. These guys are still good
- Green Bay Packers (1-1) | 7 | Back where they belong – in the Top 5
- Atlanta Falcons (2-0) | 8 | Found Manning to be easy pickings
- Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) | 13 | Two victories, two one-point margins. We'll see if this lasts
- Detroit Lions (1-1) | 5 | Losing to 49ers won't be rare thing for top teams this season
- New England Patriots (1-1) | 2 | Belichick can't be loving replacement refs
- New York Giants (1-1) | 11 | Coughlin, Giants had every right to be mad at game's end
- Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) | 12 | This team could be up and down for a few weeks
- San Diego Chargers (2-0) | 17 | Could be sneaky good
- Arizona Cardinals (2-0) | 19 | Early-season upsets don't come much bigger
- Chicago Bears (1-1) | 9 | Cutler remains equal parts talent, heartbreaker
- Denver Broncos (1-1) | 6 | This offense isn't Manning's native tongue
- Dallas Cowboys (1-1) | 10 | Up again, down again; always the story in Big D
- Cincinnati Bengals (1-1) | 18 | In brutal division, this season will be about surviving
- Seattle Seahawks (1-1) | 24 | Was big victory over Dallas start of something real?
- Washington Redskins (1-1) | 14 | End-game mistakes don't get much costlier or more foolish
- Carolina Panthers (1-1) | 25 | Is beating New Orleans that big a victory right now?
- New Orleans Saints (0-2) | 15 | Feel like they should be lower, but leave them here for now
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) |23 | Nice fight against Giants, but final play cheap and chintzy
- New York Jets (1-1) | 16 | This smacks of a very dramatic 8-8
- St. Louis Rams (1-1) | 31 | They'll take that Redskins gift, thanks very much
- Tennessee Titans (0-2) | 20 | Two tough opponents, two expected losses
- Miami Dolphins (1-1) | 32 | Impressive use of Reggie Bush
- Indianapolis Colts (1-1) | 29 | Vinatieri still clutch all these years later
- Buffalo Bills (1-1) | 28 | Impressive victory, but Kansas City really struggling
- Minnesota Vikings (1-1) | 26 | Hard to know just where these guys are after two weeks
- Cleveland Browns (0-2) | 30 | They've been competitive with good teams twice
- Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2) |27 | Week 1 seems like a long way away today
- Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) | 22 | Eighteen-point loss to the Bills isn't a good loss right now
- Oakland Raiders (0-2) |21 | Nowhere left to fall
Five things: Trent Baalke
Senior writer John Oehser offers five things to know about Jaguars general manager Trent Baalke
Official: Baalke named general manager
Jaguars name Trent Baalke general manager; former San Francisco 49ers general manager most recently held Jaguars GM position on an interim basis
Week that was: "My vision … is to be the fastest team on the field…"
Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer on playing fast and fearless: "The only demand that I will have is you give everything you've got…"
PFWA All-Rookie team: Jaguars Rookie RB James Robinson Named to Pro Football Writers Association 2020 All-Rookie Team
Undrafted rookie James Robinson has been named to the Pro Football Writers Association 2020 All-Rookie Team following his record breaking debut season.
O-Zone Podcast: Boselli and the Hall
O-Zone Podcast: Senior writer John Oehser spoke with Hall of Fame voters regarding former Jaguars left tackle Tony Boselli's chances for the Class of 2021; voting will take place Tuesday, January 19…
Meyer: "This is a monumental moment…"
New Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer on the importance of the No. 1 overall selection in the 2021 NFL Draft: "Who we pick at that quarterback spot – that's going to be one of the most important decisions I've made in my lifetime, along with the partnership of our owner and general manager…"
Meyer: Staff the No. 1 priority
Jaguars new Head Coach Urban Meyer made clear Friday his top priority in his new position is putting together a staff: "I have to get a great staff; not a good staff, a great staff…"
Shad Khan on Urban Meyer: "The man we want and need…"
New Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer and Owner Shad Khan spoke to the media Friday; a day after Meyer's hiring, Khan called the three-time college football championship coach "the man we want and need…"
Five Things: Urban Meyer
Five things to know about Urban Meyer, who was named the Jaguars' head coach Thursday
Official: Urban Meyer named Jaguars Head Coach
Official: Urban Meyer named Jaguars Head Coach; Meyer won three national championships in college and will become sixth permanent head coach in franchise history.
Mock Draft 1.0: The Jaguars "select…"
Senior writer John Oehser's first 2021 mock draft: While the projected selection at No. 1 overall is unsurprising, plenty of uncertainty surrounds the team's second '21 first-round selection …