In Week 6, Jacksonville travels to Dallas to face the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium at 4:25 p.m. EDT. Here are five stats surrounding Sunday's matchup:
1. Malik's Milestone: Jaguars DT Malik Jackson will play in his 100th career game on Sunday. Since entering the league in 2012, he's played in all 16 regular season games every year but his rookie season when he played in 14 games. His 95 consecutive games played streak ranks second among NFL DTs, while his 56 consecutive starts streak ranks fourth. Jackson joins DL Calais Campbell (159), RB Jamaal Charles (117), S Barry Church (111), DT Marcell Dareus (105) and OL Jermey Parnell (103) as the only players on Jacksonville's roster to appear in 100-plus games.
2. Gip's Picks: S Tashaun Gipson Sr. became the first player to intercept Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes this season in Week 5, recording his 20th career INT and sixth since signing with the Jaguars in 2016. Since entering the NFL as an undrafted rookie in 2012, Gipson is one of four safeties with at least 20 INTs. Gipson's 20 INTs since 2012 are the most INTs among undrafted safeties and tie Tampa Bay CB Brent Grimes for the most INTs by undrafted players at any position in that span.
3. Bounce Back: Since Doug Marrone took over the head coaching duties in Week 16 of the 2016 season (Dec. 19, 2016), the Jaguars are 8-1 in games following a loss, including the postseason. Following the team's 9-6 loss to Tennessee in Week 3, the Jaguars responded with a 31-12 victory over the New York Jets. The Jaguars have allowed fewer than 15 points in all nine games played following a loss under Marrone and have held their opponents to 10 or fewer points in six of the nine games.
4. AT&T Familiarity: While the Jaguars have only played in AT&T Stadium once – a 35-17 win in 2010 – several players on Jacksonville's 53-man roster have experience playing at the venue. CB Jalen Ramsey posted 12 tackles at AT&T Stadium in a victory over Oklahoma State as a sophomore at Florida State in 2014, while DL Taven Bryan posted two tackles, including 1.0 sack, in Florida's season opener versus Michigan in the 2017 Advocare Classic. In the same event, RB T.J. Yeldon rushed for 111 yards as a freshman in 2012 at Alabama against Michigan. While at Wisconsin, LB Leon Jacobs posted five tackles against Alabama in 2015 and four tackles in the 2016 Cotton Bowl against Western Michigan at AT&T Stadium.
5. Texas Ties: S Barry Church (2010-16), CB Tyler Patmon (2014-15) and T Jermey Parnell (2011-14) all began their career playing for the Cowboys prior to signing with Jacksonville. Additionally, RB Jamaal Charles (Port Arthur), S Cody Davis (Stephenville), S Tashaun Gipson Sr. (Dallas), CB D.J. Hayden (Houston), Patmon (Round Rock) and WR Dede Westbrook (Cameron) are all from the Longhorn State. Charles (Texas), Davis (Texas Tech) and K Josh Lambo (Texas Tech) played collegiately in the state of Texas.
Every Friday during the 2018 season, Jaguars Public Relations Assistant David Wolf will write five key stats about the Jaguars' upcoming game. A Chapel Hill, N.C. native, Wolf joined the Jacksonville Jaguars in May 2018.