WITH THE WIN, THE JAGUARS...
- Improved to 3-3 and have won three of the last four games. Marks the sixth time in seven seasons under head coach Jack Del Rio the club is 500 or above after six games. * Head Coach Jack Del Rio improved to 53-49 since taking over the helm in 2003. * Improved to 1-2 against the Rams and 17-10 against NFC opponents under head coach Jack Del Rio. * Improve to 12-2 at home against NFC opponents under Del Rio. * Improved to 10-5 in games before the bye week including a 5-2 mark under Del Rio. Marks the fifth consecutive win for the Jaguars in the game before the bye week. * Improve to 7-3 in overtime games in franchise history including a 3-0 mark at home.
JAGUARS HAVE 300-YARD PASSER, TWO 100-YARD RECEIVERS AND ONE 100-YARD RUSHER
Jimmy Smith (124)
Keenan McCardell (113)
Keenan McCardell (156)
Torry Holt (101)
### OFFENSE COMPILES 492 TOTAL YARDS OF OFFENSE; 4TH-MOST IN TEAM HISTORY
The Jaguars had 492 total yards of offense with 166 rushing yards and 326 yards through the air. The 492 yards are the fourth-most in team history and most since 2000. The franchise record is 538 yards on October 20, 1996 at St. Louis.
- Totaled 33 first downs (14 rushing, 15 passing, 4 penalty). The 33 first downs are the second-most in team history (36, 10/20/96 at St. Louis).
- The 166 rushing yards were the second-most by the Jaguars this season (184, 9/27/09 at Houston).
### JONES-DREW SCORES THREE TOUCHDOWNS FOR SECOND TIME THIS SEASON
Maurice Jones-Drew recorded his 10th career game with multiple touchdowns as he scored on a four-yard run in the first quarter and had scoring runs of one and three yards in the fourth quarter. The three touchdowns tied his career (3, 11/9/08 at Detroit; 9/27/09 at Houston) and marked the second time this season with three touchdowns.
- Has 48 career touchdowns which have all come in the last 51 games.
- Has 42 career rushing touchdowns, the second-most in team history.
- The Jaguars are 8-2 when he has multiple touchdowns.
- Has a touchdown in four of six games this season.
### JONES-DREW RECORDS NINTH CAREER 100-YARD RUSHING GAME; CAREER-HIGH IN CARRIES
Maurice Jones-Drew had a career-high 33 carries and finished with 133 yards and three touchdowns. Jones-Drew added five receptions for 45 yards. It was Jones-Drew's ninth career 100-yard rushing game and the Jaguars are 7-2 in those games. The 133 rushing yards were the second-most of his career (166, 12/10/06 vs. Indianapolis). Additional notes on Jones-Drew:
- Moved into third place in franchise history for career all-purpose yards, surpassing Keenan McCardell.
- Recorded first career 100-yard rushing game in interconference play.
- Moved into second place in franchise history for rushing yards, surpassing James Stewart (2,951).
- Has a reception in 41 consecutive games.
- Has at least four receptions in five of six games this season.
- Leads team through six games in rushes (108), rushing yards (463), touchdowns (8), points (48) and yards from scrimmage (628). Ranked third with 26 receptions.
- Has recorded 20-plus carries in eight career games and the Jaguars are 4-4 in those games.
### SIMS-WALKER LEADS WAY WITH CAREER-HIGH GAME
Mike Sims-Walker finished with a career-high nine receptions for 120 yards (13.3 avg.). It was Sims-Walker's fourth consecutive game with six-plus receptions and 80-plus receiving yards. He has three career 100-yard receiving games including two this season (107, 10/5/08 vs. Pittsburgh; 106, 9/20/09 vs. Arizona).
- Recorded a career-long 35-yard reception in the first quarter. Also had receptions of 26 and 21 yards.
- The nine receptions were the second-most by a Jaguars receiver since 2003.
- Leads team with 28 receptions.
### HOLT RECORDS 47TH CAREER 100-YARD RECEIVING GAME
Torry Holt finished with five receptions for a season-high 101 receiving yards. It marked his 47th career 100-yard receiving game and first since December 2, 2007 vs. Atlanta (6 receptions, 135 yards).
HOLT BECOMES THIRD-FASTEST TO 13,000 RECEIVING YARDS
Jaguars wide receiver Torry Holt surpassed 13,000 career receiving yards with a 41-yard reception in the first quarter. Holt accomplished the feat in 164 games, the third-fastest in NFL history (Jerry Rice, 154 games; Marvin Harrison, 162 games).
- Has 896 career receptions for 13,067 yards and 74 touchdowns. Ranks second on the team in 2009 with 27 receptions for 407 yards. * The 41-yard reception by Holt was the longest of the season for the Jaguars through six games. * Extended his streak of consecutive games with a reception to 159, the second-longest streak among active players and the ninth-longest in NFL history.
SCOBEE HITS FIFTH CAREER GAME-WINNING FIELD GOAL
Kicker Josh Scobee connected on a 36-yard field goal in overtime to give the Jaguars the win. Scobee has hit five career game-winning field goals including two in overtime. Here's the list of Scobee's game-winning field goals:
|9/28/08||vs. Houston||37||11:25 (OT)||30-27|
|10/18/09||vs. St. Louis||36||8:00 (OT)||23-20|
### MATHIS RECORDS 27TH CAREER INTERCEPTION; SECOND OF THE SEASON
Cornerback Rashean Mathis intercepted Marc Bulger in the first quarter on a pass in the end zone. It was Mathis' second interception of the season and the 27th of his career. He owns the franchise records for career takeaways (30), interceptions and interceptions returned for touchdowns (3).
GARRARD SURPASSES 11,000 PASSING YARDS; RECORDS 4TH CAREER 300-YARD GAME
David Garrard finished 30 of 43 passing for a career-high 335 yards and joined Mark Brunell (25,698) as the only players in franchise history to throw for 11,000 passing yards. It marked Garrard's fourth career 300-yard passing game and second this season.
- The 43 attempts tied for the second-most of his career (45, 11/23/08 vs. Minnesota; 43, 9/20/09 vs. Arizona) and marked his second game this season with 43 attempts. * Set a career-high with 30 completions, tied for the third-most in franchise history. * Ranks tied for second in team history with four career 300-yard passing games. * Has 300-plus yards passing in four of the last 12 games dating back to 2008. * Improved to 27-25 overall as a starter, 16-13 at home and 9-4 against the NFC. * Has 30 or more attempts in 16 of the last 19 games. * Played against his 28th different NFL team. The only teams Garrard has yet to play against are Dallas, New Orleans and Washington.
SPECIAL MOMENT FOR ATIYYAH ELLISON
Jaguars defensive tackle Atiyyah Ellison grew up in St. Louis and attended Parkway South High School. Ellison was an avid Rams fans and had his first opportunity to face off with his hometown team on Sunday. On the Rams first drive, Ellison sacked Marc Bulger for a six-yard loss for his first career sack.
- The Jaguars are 44-13 under head coach Jack Del Rio when they score 20-plus points. They are 26-9 under Del Rio when they have a 100-yard rusher.
- The Jaguars have won 11 of the last 14 games when they score 20-plus points including a 3-0 mark this season.
- The Jaguars own a 36-6 record since 2003 when they score 20-plus points and control the ball for 30 minutes or more including seven consecutive wins.
- Tight end Marcedes Lewis started his 39th consecutive game.
- Since 2006, the Jaguars are 18-4 when rushing for 150-plus yards.
- The Jaguars had five plays of 20-plus yards (four passing, one rushing