JACKSONVILLE – The Jaguars have announced the following transactions and updates for tomorrow's game against Chicago:
- QB Mike Glennon will start at quarterback.
- RB James Robinson has been downgraded to OUT with an ankle injury.
- CB Quenton Meeks has been signed to the active roster from the practice squad.
- RB Craig Reynolds and FB Bruce Miller have been elevated to the active/inactive list for tomorrow's game via standard practice squad elevation.
- OL Tre'Vour Wallace-Simms(pronounced TREY-vore) has been activated from the practice squad via COVID-19 Replacement.
- Per NFL protocols, in the event a club places a player on the Reserve/COVID-19 list prior to the applicable player transaction deadline, the club may elevate a practice squad player to its 53-player active/inactive list at any time during that week pursuant to Article 33, Section 5. Any player elevated to the club's 53-player active/inactive list under this replacement protocol will revert to the club's practice squad on the first business day following its game, together with any other players elevated from the practice squad in accordance with Article 33, Section 5.
- CB Sidney Jones IV has been placed on injured reserve with an achilles injury.