2009 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS SCHEDULE
##### GARRARD BECOMES FIRST JAGUARS QB TO START ALL 16 GAMES SINCE 2000
QB David Garrard made his 16th start of the season today. Garrard is the first Jaguars quarterback start all 16 games in a season under head coach Jack Del Rio and first Jaguars quarterback to start 16 games since Mark Brunell in 2000.
NOTES ON DAVID GARRARD
- Finished 14 of 25 passing for 127 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions. * Threw his 51st career touchdown pass in the first quarter, tying Byron Leftwich for the second-most in franchise history. Mark Brunell holds the franchise record with 144 touchdown passes. * Moved into second place in team history for most passing attempts in a season.
NOTES ON RB/KR MAURICE JONES-DREW
- Finished with 23 carries for 78 yards, the second-most rushes of his career (25, 12/17/06 at Tennessee). Had rushes of 15, 20 and 23 yards. * Moved into fourth place in team history for most all-purpose yards in a season. He already holds the top two marks. * Recorded 20-plus carries in his fifth career game and the Jaguars are 2-3 in those games. * Has a reception in a team-best 35 consecutive games.
ALVIN PEARMAN SCORES FIRST CAREER RECEIVING TOUCHDOWN
##### HARVEY FINISHES WITH TWO SACKS
Rookie Derrick Harvey recorded a career-high two sacks. Harvey sacked Troy Smith in the first quarter and took down Joe Flacco for a loss in the fourth quarter. Harvey, the eighth overall pick, finished the season with 3.5 sacks.
- DE Jeremy Mincey recorded his first sack of the season in the first quarter as he chased Joe Flacco out of bounds for an eight-yard loss.
- DE Paul Spicer played in all 16 games for the fifth time in 10 NFL seasons. TE Marcedes Lewis played in all 16 games for the second consecutive season. WR Reggie Williams played in all 16 games for the fourth time in five NFL seasons.
- DB Brian Williams started all 16 games for the first time since 2004 and third time overall. DE Reggie Hayward played in all 16 games for the first time since 2004 and third time in eight seasons.
- Several Jaguars set a career-high for games played in a season: DT Derek Landri (14 games), LB Clint Ingram (16 games), TE Greg Estandia (15 games), TE Richard Angulo (14 games), LB Justin Durant (14 games)
- Joe Zelenka extended his team record with 128 consecutive games played. Zelenka played in all 16 games for the ninth consecutive season.
- Josh Scobee has scored at least one point in 57 consecutive games dating back to 1/2/05, the second-longest streak in team history. Mike Hollis holds the team record at 67 games.
- Nine different players had receptions for the Jaguars.