JACKSONVILLE – The Jaguars have made the following roster moves, the club announced today.
- S Josh Jones and LB Shaquille Quarterman have been activated from the team's injured reserve list.
- DT Caraun Reid has been signed to the active roster from the team's practice squad.
- CB Nate Meadors has been elevated to the active/inactive list for tomorrow's game via standard practice squad elevation.
- See attached for bios for Jones, Quarterman, Reid and Meadors.
- DT DaVon Hamilton and TE Ben Ellefson have been placed on injured reserve.
- RB Craig Reynolds has been waived.