The Jacksonville Jaguars Ready to Rise season ticket owner renewal campaign is coming to an end, with the renewal due date approaching this Friday, March 2.
Season ticket owners who renew their season tickets by 5 p.m. on March 2nd will be able to take advantage of a 10-month, interest-free monthly payment plan as well as be entered into the renewals sweepstakes for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- A trip to a 2012 Jaguars road game
- A pair of 2012 season tickets
- Pregame sideline passes to a 2012 Jaguars home game
- An autographed Jaguars authentic helmet
As in previous seasons, any seats that have not been renewed by the March 2nd due date will be made available for current season ticket owners at the Annual Relocation/Add-A-Seat event scheduled for March 7th-9th and March 11th. Current season ticket owners who RSVP to attend the event will receive an invitation with the specific date and time they are eligible to attend, which will be determined based on season ticket owner origination date and total number of event RSVPs.
There are four ways to renew your Jaguars season tickets before the March 2nd due date:
- Online: Go to www.jaguars.com/myaccount
- By mail: Return the invoice to Jacksonville Jaguars Ticket Operations, One EverBank Field Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32202. Renewals must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 2
- In Person: The Jaguars Ticket Office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is located on the West side of EverBank Field
- By phone: Call (904) 633-2000. Call volume is expected to be very high at this time