The following are notes from the Jaguars' 26-7 win over the Washington Redskins.
• Jason Craft's interception in the first quarter is his second of the season and the fourth of his career. It also broke a streak of 192 consecutive passes by opposing quarterbacks without an interception.
• Jimmy Smith's five catches for 68 yards moved him up two spots and into 22nd place on the NFL's all-time receptions list, ahead of Hall of Famer Raymond Berry (631). Smith also moved into 31st place on the all-time receiving yardage list, ahead of Mark Duper (8,869). Smith has 632 career receptions for 8,931 yards.
• Tim Seder's four field goals tied his single-game career high (12-10-2000 vs. Washington), and his four kicks Sunday against the Redskins were the most by a Jaguars kicker since Mike Hollis' four field goals vs. Kansas City on 12-30-01.
• Marcus Stroud got his fourth sack of the season.
• Danny Clark registered his second sack of the season and first interception.