Jaguars invite U.S. Coast Guard families to enjoy dinner on the team this Thursday night
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.– The Jacksonville Jaguars are joining in the effort to support our local military community affected by the federal government shutdown by extending the offer of a meal to U.S. Coast Guard members this Thursday night. The Jaguars have joined together with Dick's Wings, a longtime partner of the team, to provide this night out free of charge.
Active duty U.S. Coast Guard members and/or members of their family can visit a participating Dick's Wings location on Thursday, January 24 between 5 and 9 p.m. and show their government-issued ID. In return, the bill for any food and non-alcoholic beverages will be covered by the Jaguars. Participating locations include:
· Mayport – 2434 Mayport Road, Jacksonville, FL 32233, (904) 372-4539
· Kingsland – 1301 East King Ave., Kingsland, GA 31548, (912)510-0095
· Mandarin – 10550 Old St Augustine Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32257, (904) 880-7087
· Merrill Road – 9119 Merrill Rd., Ste. 19-20, Jacksonville, FL 32225, (904) 745-9301
· Nocatee – 100 Marketside Avenue #301, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32081, (904) 829-8134
· San Pablo – 14286 Beach Blvd., Ste. 32, Jacksonville, FL 32250, (904) 223-0115
· Youngerman Circle – 6055 Youngerman Cir., Jacksonville, FL 32244, (904) 788-1101
· Fernandina – 474313 East SR 200, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, (904) 310-6945
The Jaguars are joining the many local private and non-profit sector businesses in providing support to our First Coast neighbors facing financial hardships during the government shutdown. For additional relief assistance, individuals are encouraged to contact the City of Jacksonville at www.coj.net or the Greater Jacksonville Area USO at www.jaxuso.org.