- Inboard traffic patterns pre-event do not restrict access to any Downtown/Sports Complex venue
- Bay Street will have 3 lanes eastbound and 1 lane westbound
- Signage will be posted in the downtown area to direct event traffic to parking lot locations
- Gator Bowl Blvd. at Festival Way will be ONE WAY: Northbound
- Bay Street/Gator Bowl Blvd. starting at Lot “J” exit will be ONE WAY: Westbound
- No provisions for traffic access to the stadium area post-event for 45 minutes to 1 hour (one-way patterns away from the sports complex)
- Taxi stand is located at the north end of the stadium
General Parking Lot Information
· Parking lots will typically open four (4) hours before commencement of the event (kickoff for Jaguars home games) and will close two (2) hours after the end of each game or event at TIAA Bank Field (the “Stadium”). Parking lot hours of operation are subject to change in the Jaguars’ sole discretion.
· Arrive at the Stadium early to avoid heavy traffic!
· Your parking pass must be prominently displayed upon entry into the lot and at all times during the game. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking pass are subject to towing at the vehicle owner’s sole expense.
· The license to use the parking lots applies only to the game noted on the front of the parking pass.
· Use of your parking pass is subject to the terms on the reverse thereof
· Each parking pass entitles the user to one (1) parking space in the specified lot.
· Portable toilets are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots.
· Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots and near the entrances to the Stadium. Please bag and dispose of your trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting the parking lots after the game or other event at the Stadium.
· ONE CAR=ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders and fans. Tailgating is limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Blocking the drive lane is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots and the parking lots from the roadways. The one permit one parking space policy will be strictly enforced.
· You must keep all tables, chairs, coolers, barbecues, etc. within the parking stall of your party. Tents or canopies exceeding 8' x 8' footprint and vehicles measuring more than 18' in length and/or 8' in width are not permitted to park in a lined parking space.
· Sound systems must not produce excessive sound as determined by Jaguars or the parking management company in their sole discretion.
· You are prohibited from saving parking spaces for other guests. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
· Drive aisles and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times for emergency vehicle access.
· Ticket holders should cross roadways at the designated crosswalks and should NOT walk on the active roadways that lead to and from the Sports Complex.
· When attending a Jaguars game at the Stadium, you are required to follow the Jaguars Fan Code of Conduct. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games.
· The Stadium parking lots and garages are speciﬁcally for the use of the patrons who are entering the Stadium. Individuals utilizing lots or garages for any other purpose or who, in the opinion of parking management, are disturbing other patrons, loitering or failing to enter or exit the lot in a timely manner may be asked to vacate the premises.
· No loitering, open ﬁres, or any related activity is permitted in any parking lot or garage.
· Neither the Jaguars nor parking management will be responsible for, or assume liability arising from ﬁre, theft, damage to, or loss of, the vehicle or any article left therein while on the Stadium parking lot.
· Parking management reserves the right to direct you to park your vehicle in another lot than the one specified on your parking pass.
· Please drink responsibly before the game or event at the Stadium as guests who appear to be impaired in the Jaguars’ sole discretion may not be permitted to enter the Stadium.
· Remember the NFL Clear Bag Policy that limits clear bags to 12” x 6” x 12” and nonclear bags to 4.5” x 6.5”.
· Please lock your vehicle and secure all prohibited bags in your vehicle.
· All tailgate parties must breakdown and conclude within 30 minutes of kickoff as part of the NFL Security and Fan Code of Conduct Best Practices.
The following items and actions are prohibited from the Sports Complex parking lots:
- Drones, model aircraft, kites, any other remote controlled or tethered flying objects
- Weapons of any kind
- Solicitation of any kind
- Selling access to a tailgate party to members of the general public either in advance of or on the day of an event
- Selling products or merchandise
- Banners or signage advertising and/or recognizing businesses or products
- Placing flyers/brochures on vehicles
- Ball playing in the parking lots and roadways
Violation of Parking Policies
· Failure to obey any instruction, direction or request of parking lot personnel or posted signage may result in ejection from the parking lot at the Jaguars’ or its designees’ discretion, and/or forfeiture and cancellation of your parking pass without reimbursement or compensation.
Directions to TIAA Bank Field
Driving from the Southside on I-95
- Take the Main Street Exit and cross the Main Street Bridge
- Exit at Ocean Street
- Turn right on Union Street and follow the signs for the Stadium.
Driving from the Northside I-95
- Stay in the left-hand lane and get off at the Union Street exit. (It will be on your left. )
- Stay on Union Street until you get to the Coliseum / A. Phillip Randolph exit.
- Turn right at the first light on A. Phillip Randolph Blvd and turn right.
- Go one block to the next light, then left on Duval Street.
- The Stadium will be on your right.
Driving from the Hart Bridge (with Stadium parking)
- Take the Stadium (Sports Complex) exit or the Veterans Memorial Arena / Florida Avenue exit.
- Follow the signs to the Stadium or Veterans Memorial Arena.
Driving from the Hart Bridge (with Stadium parking)
- Take the Stadium (Sports Complex) exit
- The Stadium is on your left.
Westside on I-10
- Take I-95 Northbound.
- Go to the Union Street (Sports Complex) Exit.
- Stay on Union Street until you reach the Stadium or Veterans Memorial Arena / A. Phillip Randolph Blvd exit and turn right.
- Go one block to the next light, then turn left on Duval Street
- The Sports Complex will be on your right.
- Take I-95 Northbound to Forsyth Street(Sports Complex) exit.
- Stay on Forsyth Street until you reach Liberty Street.
- Turn Right on Liberty Street
- Turn left on Bay Street
- Follow the signs to the Stadium Exit.
Check travel conditions on game day by checking 511! The Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT) 511 Traveler Information System provides up-to-date traffic information on crashes, congestion, construction and more on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and other major metropolitan roadways.
There are four convenient ways for motorists to receive traffic updates:
• Call 511 toll free for updates in English and Spanish.
• Visit FL511.com, with interactive roadway maps showing traffic congestion and crashes, travel times and traffic camera views.
• Download the free Florida 511 mobile app.
• Follow one of the 12 statewide, regional or roadway-specific feeds on Twitter.
FDOT reminds all travelers to check 511 before traveling, have a passenger check 511 or pull over to avoid distracted driving.