Directions to TIAA Bank Field
Driving from the Southside on I-95
- Take the Main Street Exit and cross the Main Street Bridge
- Exit at Ocean Street
- Turn right on Union Street and follow the signs for the Stadium.
Driving from the Northside I-95
- Stay in the left-hand lane and get off at the Union Street exit. (It will be on your left. )
- Stay on Union Street until you get to the Coliseum / A. Phillip Randolph exit.
- Turn right at the first light on A. Phillip Randolph Blvd and turn right.
- Go one block to the next light, then left on Duval Street.
- The Stadium will be on your right.
Driving from the Hart Bridge (with Stadium parking)
- Take the Stadium (Sports Complex) exit or the Veterans Memorial Arena / Florida Avenue exit.
- Follow the signs to the Stadium or Veterans Memorial Arena.
Driving from the Hart Bridge (with Stadium parking)
- Take the Stadium (Sports Complex) exit
- The Stadium is on your left.
Westside on I-10
- Take I-95 Northbound.
- Go to the Union Street (Sports Complex) Exit.
- Stay on Union Street until you reach the Stadium or Veterans Memorial Arena / A. Phillip Randolph Blvd exit and turn right.
- Go one block to the next light, then turn left on Duval Street
- The Sports Complex will be on your right.
- Take I-95 Northbound to Forsyth Street(Sports Complex) exit.
- Stay on Forsyth Street until you reach Liberty Street.
- Turn Right on Liberty Street
- Turn left on Bay Street
- Follow the signs to the Stadium Exit.
Check travel conditions on game day by checking 511! The Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT) 511 Traveler Information System provides up-to-date traffic information on crashes, congestion, construction and more on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and other major metropolitan roadways.
There are four convenient ways for motorists to receive traffic updates:
• Call 511 toll free for updates in English and Spanish.
• Visit FL511.com, with interactive roadway maps showing traffic congestion and crashes, travel times and traffic camera views.
• Download the free Florida 511 mobile app.
• Follow one of the 12 statewide, regional or roadway-specific feeds on Twitter.
FDOT reminds all travelers to check 511 before traveling, have a passenger check 511 or pull over to avoid distracted driving.
Directions from TIAA Bank Field
In order to help you exit safely and get home after the game as quickly as possible, we want you to be aware of the postgame traffic plan. Traffic will only be allowed to exit following a One-Way traffic pattern for approximately 1 hour (see below for exit plans by lot). If you want to exit using an alternate route than the allowed One-Way traffic pattern, you may wait in the parking lot for the traffic pattern to be returned to Two-Way traffic (approximately 1 hour). In all cases, please follow the instructions of parking staff and law enforcement to help us get you home quickly and safely.
Traffic accidents may affect these routes. Law enforcement will adjust the expected routes as needed as the result of a traffic accident to ensure the safest and most efficient outbound route.
Lot-by-Lot Post Game Exit Requirements with Route Options
(You will be forced to follow bolded sections of the lot exit plans. The non-bolded options define the options you may choose after following the required exit plan.)
Exit Left out of the lot onto Church Street and Turn Right for access to the following options:
A) Mathews Bridge (115S)
B) North to MLK Parkway (Rt 1)
C) Downtown (115N) to State Street with access to I-95
Lots C, D, E, F, G, TT
Exit heading North / East onto Gator Bowl Blvd to access the following options:
A) Hart Bridge
B) Continue to the Mathews Bridge (115S)
C) North to MLK Parkway (Rt 1)
D) Downtown (115N) to State Street with access to I-95
Lots H, J, K, Q, X
Exit heading West on Gator Bowl Blvd (becomes Bay St) for access to the following options:
A) Main Street Bridge to I-95S
B) Continue down Bay St. to access I-95N
Lots M, N, P
Exit heading West onto Adams Street or Duval Street for access to the following options:
A) Turn Left on Jefferson Street to access I-95S
B) Continue down Adams Street to access I-95N
Exit heading South onto Franklin Street. Turn Right on Duval Street. Turn Left on Jefferson Street for access to the following options:
A) Turn Right on Adams Street for access to I-95N
B) Continue on Jefferson Street (Acosta Bridge) to I-95S
Lots W, Y, XX
Exit heading West onto Albert Street. Turn Right on A. Philip Randolph Blvd. to E 1stStreet. Turn Right on E First Street for access to:
A) MLK Parkway (Rt. 1) heading North. You may access I-95 by continuing on MLK Parkway.
Lots V, Z
Exit heading West on Duval Street for access to the following options:
A) Turn Left on Main Street to access the Main Street Bridge and I-95S
B) Turn left on Jefferson Street and Turn Right Adams Street to access I-95N.
C) Head North on A. Philip Randolph heading North to access Mathews Bridge Expressway (115S)
D) exit North onto Palmetto Street and Turn Right on Albert Street to access Downtown using the Mathews Expressway (15N).
Lots AA, BB, CC
Exit onto Bryan Street to Swift or Beaver to Turn Right on Talleyrand Ave for access to the following options:
A) Jesse Street or 8th Street for access to MLK Parkway N (Rt. 1).
Exit West onto Adams Street. Head North on Bryan Street to Swift Street or E Beaver Street. Turn Right on Talleyrand Ave for access to the following options:
A) Jesse Street or 8th Street for access to MLK Parkway (Rt. 1)