Jaguars Accessibility | Jacksonville Jaguars - jaguars.com
For assistance while at EverBank Stadium, you may text 904-633-6400 with a brief description of your request or visit the nearest Guest Services Booth.
All Jaguars-controlled stadium lots (inclusive of accessible parking spots for those needing reasonable accommodations) are sold in advance on a full-season basis. Contact the Jaguars ticket office at (904) 633-2000 for single-game availability.
Should a guest need access to a wheelchair space or other accessible seating, ticket purchases may be made through the Jaguars ticket office. Please call (904) 633-2000 to inquire about purchasing accessible seating. Guests not in wheelchairs but needing special assistance should also contact the Jaguars ticket office.
For assistance on game day, guests in need of accessible seating should visit the nearest Guest Services Booth to relocate to an accessible seat. Availability on game day is on a first-come, first-served basis, and relocation is not guaranteed. Guests in need of an accessible seat are encouraged to arrive early.
ACCESSIBLE PICK-UP/DROP-OFF AND SHUTTLE
Sports Complex parking lots are for guests with parking passes only. A designated drop-off location has been created on both the east and west side of the stadium to allow a guest with a disability to be dropped off as close as possible to the facility. When entering these locations, please inform the parking attendant and police officer that you are dropping off a guest.
Pregame Drop-Off / Postgame Pick-Up Procedure
- DROP-OFF: West side drop-off: Located at Gate 1. Enter Lot M using the Georgia and Adams Street entrance.
- EAST SIDE DROP-OFF: Enter Lot C off of Gator Bowl Blvd.
Please note that vehicles parked or idling in designated lots without a valid pass will be towed at the owner's expense.
- PICK UP: Traffic continues to flow away from the stadium for at least 30-45 minutes following the game. Please direct guest(s) needing assistance to either use the postgame golf cart shuttle service outside Gate 1 or wait at the closest gate location until the traffic pattern is no longer one-way.
If guests need assistance to their vehicle, a postgame golf cart shuttle program is available starting in the fourth quarter and is located outside Gate 1 between Lots M and J. Guests will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis. Golf cart shuttles are limited in seating, so only the guest in need of assistance and one companion may use this service. The shuttle service is limited to the immediate Sports Complex parking lots. Privately-run golf cart shuttle services are also available for guests at their own risk.
ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICES
Assisted listening devices are available for checkout at all Guest Services Booths.
The Jaguars follow the NFL bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. The Jaguars strongly encourage guests to not bring any type of bag to the game. Prohibited bags CANNOT be folded or rolled up inside clear bags. For more details, please see our full list of Prohibited Items.
Permitted bags include:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Nonclear clutch bags or wallets no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Any medically necessary prohibited items must be pre-approved by the Jaguars. Please contact (904) 633-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for approval at least 48 hours prior to event start. All items will be subject to proper inspection at the entry gates.
EverBank Stadium offers closed captioning through CaptionCast on your smart device. Using the Jaguars Mobile App go to Gameday and select CC ID: 'Jaguars.' On the internet, visit https://captioncast.eegicap.com/ and your event ID is 'Jaguars' (ID is case sensitive). In addition to closed captioning, assistive listening devices are available at all Guest Services Booths.
Elevators are available in the following locations:
- Gate 1 (recommended for guests in sections 148-150, 101-106, 201-206 and 405-416)
- Between Gates 2 and 3 (recommended for guests in sections 113-133, 217-229 and the north end zone deck)
- Please note that the ground level of this elevator is only accessible from the ADA gate entrance between Gates 2 and 3
- Gate 4 (recommended for guests in Sections 140-147, 240-245, and 430-443)
- Gallagher East and West Club (for guests with Club or Suite tickets)
If any individual needs immediate assistance, please notify the nearest Guest Service Team member (Jaguars, ASM, SAFE, JSO, JFRD, Fanatics, City Wide, or Delaware North) or visit a Guest Services Booth. Guests may also call the game day hotline at 904-633-6100 or text (904) 633-6400 with your location and issue. In the event of a stadium-wide emergency (i.e.: severe weather, lightning) all Guest Service Team members and the Jacksonville Emergency Services agency are ready and available to assist all guests. Pertinent information regarding the situation and procedures, including "sheltering" or "evacuation" directions, if needed, will be provided over the public address system and on the stadium televisions and video boards. All guests are asked to please remember the following:
- Follow the directions of Guest Service Team members.
- Do not panic.
- Keep members of your party together, especially children and others in need of assistance.
- Listen for updated instructions and respond appropriately.
- Public safety takes priority over all entertainment activities. The event will not resume until the conditions are safe.
Single-stall family restrooms are available for guests who need privacy for family or medical reasons. Family restrooms are located throughout the stadium on the main concourse near sections 102, 123, and 144 as well as the upper concourses near sections 410 and 436.
Outside food is permitted inside EverBank Stadium for Jacksonville Jaguars home games, provided it is unwrapped and placed inside a one-gallon clear plastic bag no larger than 11" x 11".
All food items are subject to visual inspection and may be subject to a more thorough inspection if determined to be necessary. Guests are permitted to bring in one factory-sealed 16.9 oz or less plastic bottle of water per person. All other outside liquids and beverages are prohibited.
Any medically necessary exceptions must be pre-approved by the Jaguars. Guests can contact (904) 633-2000 or email@example.com to be considered for approval no later than 48 hours prior to kickoff.
GUEST SERVICES BOOTHS
Guest Services Booths open two hours prior to kickoff and close following the game. Guests may visit the booths to ask questions, seek assistance, or register for promotions. Guest Services Booths are in the following locations:
- Main Concourse: north end zone at Section 123
- Main Concourse: southeast corner at Section 144
- Main Concourse: southwest corner at Section 102
- Upper Concourse: west upper deck at Section 410
- Upper Concourse: east upper deck at Section 436
- Gallagher Club East & West: On the ground level and immediately outside the elevator on the upper and lower levels.
Guests needing medical exception for a prohibited item, such as an insulated non-clear bag, should contact the Jaguars in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 48 hours prior to kickoff. Medical exception letters will be provided via email no later than 24 hours prior to kickoff. All items entering the stadium are subject to proper security inspection.
MOTHERS NURSING STATION
The Baptist Health Mom Pods are mobile, air-conditioned breast feeding and lactation stations for nursing mothers. Equipped with televisions, these rooms provide a private, comfortable and sanitary space for all mothers. They are located in the south end zone beneath the Bud Light Party Zone, next to the Jags Pro Shop and Daily's on the ground plaza level.
Prohibited items include, without limitation:
- All bags with the exception of a 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller clutch, wallet or clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than six inches
- Clothing with profane or obscene language/content
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups (except 2020 stadium souvenir cup series)
- Bottles and beverages from outside the stadium (except 1 factory sealed plastic bottle of water 16.9 oz or less per ticket holder)
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Inflatables, loungers and other floatation devices
- Knives, guns and any type of weapons (including actual, toy or replica) or explosives
- Laser pointers
- Laptop computers
- Noise makers, whistles, and air horns
- Non-lethal weapons and chemical agents (i.e., pepper spray, mace and tasers)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Seat cushions
- Signs or Banners larger than 2' x 3' (see BANNER POLICY for additional information)
- Sticks or poles (including selfie sticks)
- Strollers or Infant carriers
- Tobacco products (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, chewing tobacco)
- Video equipment and tape recorders
All ticket holders and their belongings are subject to search (including by walk-through magnetometers, magnetic wanding, and/or pat down) upon entry into the stadium. By tendering a ticket and entering the stadium, ticket holders consent to such searches and waive any related claims that they may have against the Jaguars, the NFL, its member clubs, the City of Jacksonville, ASM Global and their respective affiliates and agents. If ticket holders elect not to consent to the searches they will be denied entry into the stadium without refund.
Guests may not check items at the gates or in the stadium. Guests will be asked to either store their prohibited items in the Atlantic Self Storage Fan Lockers, take prohibited items back to their vehicles or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium. The Jaguars and the stadium partners are NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
EverBank Stadium has more than 52 restrooms, equipped with diaper changing tables. Accessible facilities are available in all restrooms located throughout the stadium. Smoking is not permitted in any restroom in the stadium.
Single-stall family restrooms are available for guests who need privacy for family or medical reasons. Family restrooms are located on the main concourse near sections 102, 123, and 144 as well as the upper concourses at sections 410 and 436.
SENSORY BAGS/SENSORY ROOMS
The Jaguars and EverBank Stadium are proud partners with KultureCity, the nation's leading organization promoting invisible disability inclusion and sensory accessibility. Sensory bags will be available for guests to check out at all Guest Services Booths to enhance the game day experience. Sensory bags include items such as noise-canceling headphones, mood meters, and fidget tools. All items must be returned to the proper Guest Services Booth prior to leaving EverBank Stadium.
A sensory room is also located in the south end of the stadium on the plaza level at the Baptist Health Mom Pods.
Trained service animals and service animals are permitted inside of EverBank Stadium. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.
All other animals, including pets and emotional support animals, are prohibited.
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS
Sign language interpreters can be provided for guests who are hard of hearing at select events at EverBank Stadium with advance notice of at least three weeks prior to the scheduled event. Please contact the Guest Experience Department at (904) 633-2000 or email@example.com for more information.
TTY PHONE NUMBER
The Jaguars Ticket Office is equipped with a TTY line at (904) 633-2202.
WHEELCHAIR ESCORT SERVICE
Wheelchair escort service is available at all perimeter gates of the stadium. This service will bring you from the perimeter gate to your seat. Wheelchair escort service will return after the game for pick up at your seat and return you to your original perimeter entry gate. Wheelchair escort service will not escort guests outside of the stadium gates. If you or a member of your party is in need of a wheelchair escort, please alert the nearest Guest Services Team Member.
Please note that if you need a wheelchair for all movements throughout the stadium, it is advised that you bring a wheelchair for your personal use throughout the entire day and contact the Jaguars ticket office at (904) 633-2000 for accessible seating availability. The Jaguars do not offer storage for personal wheelchairs or other accessibility devices in-stadium. The wheelchair escort service is intended to relieve patrons in need of the initial long entry and exit walks.