NFL Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into EverBank Field, the Jaguars have announced an NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. The Jaguars strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but outline what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com), or myExperience@jaguars.com to be considered for approval. All items will be subject to proper inspection at entry gate.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- Any medically necessary items must be pre-approved by the Jaguars. Please contact (904) 633-2000 (option 1) or myExperience@jaguars.com to be considered for approval. All items will be subject to proper inspection at entry gate.
Clear bags will be available for purchase in the North End Zone between gates 2 and 3.
Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Include, without limitation:
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than six inches
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups (except 2018 souvenir cup purchased in-stadium) and bottles (including misting fans)
- Beverages from outside the stadium
- Knives, guns and any type of weapon or explosives
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers, whistles, and air horns
- Pets (except services animals)
- Purses or bags larger than a hand clutch (4.5” x 6.5”) and any bag that is unclear. Clear bags must be no larger than 12” x 6” x 12"
- Seat cushions
- Smoking (except in designated areas)
- Sticks or poles
- Infant carriers/strollers
- Video equipment and tape recorders
- Laptop Computers
- Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Banners or signs larger than 3 feet by 2 feet (see the full banner policy here.)