Jaguars 2021 Fan Guide | Jacksonville Jaguars - jaguars.com
1 TIAA Bank Field Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Jaguars Business Office: (904) 633-6000
Jaguars Ticket Office: (904) 633-2000, 1-877-4-JAGS-TIX
Automotive Assistance Number: (904) 633-6100
Bold Events (Facility Rental): (904) 633-6544 or email email@example.com
City Wide (Housekeeping): (904) 737-4969
Delaware North Sportservice (food and beverage): (904) 633-6177
Fanatics (merchandise): (904) 633-6147
Jaguars Fan Experience: (904) 633-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost and Found (Stadium Security): (904) 633-6114
S.A.F.E. Management (Event Staff): (904) 633-6182
SMG (Facility Manager): (904) 633-6100
TIAA Bank Field
Opening Date: August 18, 1995
Stadium capacity: 67,838
Guests may participate in the Jaguars Foundation 50/50 raffle while onsite at TIAA Bank Field or online at www.jaguars5050.com. Raffle tickets are available for purchase online starting the Thursday prior to game day from anywhere in the state of Florida. The winner will be awarded a check for half of the total funds collected both online and at TIAA Bank Field. The remaining amount will be donated to a local charity designated by the Jaguars Foundation. Raffle tickets can be purchased at marked 50/50 raffle kiosks or from roaming 50/50 vendors around the stadium. The winning ticket number will be announced during the fourth quarter on the video boards. The winner can visit the nearest guest services booth for instructions on how to redeem the prize. Guests may also visit www.jaguars5050.com following the game to see the winning numbers and view the full terms and conditions of participation.
Accessible Seating Requests
For assistance on game day, please direct guests in need of accessible seating to the nearest guest services booth. Availability on game day is on a first-come, first-served basis, and relocation is not guaranteed.
For the safety of all guests, Delaware North has implemented the following alcohol service policy at TIAA Bank Field:
- All persons who order alcohol will have their ID checked each time they order.
- No person will receive more than two alcoholic beverages per ID presented at time of purchase.
- Each double cocktail counts as two drinks.
- Vertical and horizontal ID's are accepted.
- Alcohol service will be discontinued at the end of the third quarter.
Florida state law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. Therefore, in accordance with the NFL's Best Practices for Fan Conduct, patrons will be required to show valid identification and proof of age when buying alcoholic beverages. Please remember that it is illegal to drive under the influence of an intoxicant or to consume alcoholic beverages while driving. Alcohol sales in general areas stop at the end of the third quarter for all games, unless otherwise announced.
AEDs are located in all First Aid Rooms on game day and with JFRD roaming teams. Additional AEDs are located in the main security offices.
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices are available at all Guest Services booths and are available on a first come, first served basis.
In an effort to reduce touchpoints during the game day experience, TIAA Bank Field is now cashless. Fans should plan accordingly as ATMs have been discontinued and are no longer available. Those with cash needing to convert to card can visit the nearest guest services booth for assistance.
The Jaguars follow the NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. The Jaguars strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bag to the game. Fans are permitted to carry a clutch, bag or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5", one-gallon clear plastic bag or CLEAR bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12". For more details, fans can visit www.jaguars.com/allclear. Prohibited bags CANNOT be folded or rolled up inside clear bags.
Banners and Signs
Jaguars fans may bring handheld signs into TIAA Bank Field, provided that the signs are appropriate and in good taste (as determined by stadium personnel) and meet the following requirements:
- Signs must be event-related
- Signs must not be obscene, offensive, derogatory, commercial in nature or political.
- Signs cannot obstruct the view of other guests, cover any stadium signage or other markings, or be affixed to the walls, pads, railings or any other part of the stadium.
- Signs must be made of a paper or lightweight, cloth-like material.
- Signs cannot utilize wood, pole, metal or similar types of materials for support.
- Maximum dimensions of a permitted sign are 3 feet by 2 feet.
Bicycle Parking Presented by Alert Today Florida
Guests are welcome to ride their bikes to Jaguars games. Bike racks are located at the north end of TIAA Bank Field, between Gates 2 and 3. Bicycles may not be secured along the stadium perimeter fence line. Bike valet service operated by Zen Cog at Gate 1 will start three hours prior to kickoff and end one hour after the game. Guests can expect to pay a nominal fee or donation for the bike valet service.
For information on boat docking for Jaguars home games, guests can contact the Jacksonville Dockmaster at (904) 630-0839. The Boat Docks are located south of TIAA Bank Field along the St. Johns River.
1010XL (1010 AM and 92.5 FM) and Gator Country WGNE (99.9 FM) will broadcast all Jaguars games, home and away.
Bud Light Party Zone
The Bud Light Party Zone is located in the south end zone of the stadium on the main concourse and will be open only for concession and restroom access. Fan congregation in this area is not permitted this season.
The Jaguars and TIAA Bank Field have transitioned to a cashless payment stadium ensuring contactless options for food, beverage and merchandise concessions purchases. Cash will no longer be accepted at the stadium and ATMs have been removed from the premises. In addition to traditional scan and chip options, all fixed points of sale will offer tap or scan payment options including JagsPay, Apple, Google and Samsung pay.
Cell phone charging stations provided by JEA are located throughout TIAA Bank Field.
TIAA Bank Field offers closed captioning through CaptionCast on your smart device. Using the Jaguars Mobile App, go to the "Stadium" option under the menu and select "Accessibility." In the Closed Captioning Select CC ID: 'Jaguars.' On the internet, visit https://www.eegicap.com/captioncast/ and your event ID is 'Jaguars' (ID is case sensitive).
East and West Club
The East and West Clubs feature two uniquely designed spaces, located on the respective sides of the stadium along the 50-yard lines. Proper ticket is required for access. Special tickets within the Club include Club Tables and Bar Rails. Architecturally consistent but completely unique in terms of atmosphere and finishes, both spaces offer guests premium experiences at Jaguars games and entertainment events at TIAA Bank Field.
Club Tables are located on all patios of the specified East and West Club and requires proper ticket for access.
Comments / Suggestions
Guests wishing to provide feedback about TIAA Bank Field, an employee or the event are encouraged to stop by a guest services booth to complete a virtual guest comment card. Alternatively, guests may call the Jaguars Ticket Office at (904) 633-2000 or 877-4-JAGS-TIX, send an email to MyExperience@jaguars.com or visit jaguars.com/forms/contactus.
Delaware North is the catering and concessions provider for TIAA Bank Field. For the full 2020 concessions guide, please use the Jaguars app or visit jaguars.com/stadium/concessions.
- Jacksonville Jaguars 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Jaguars Business Office: (904) 633-6000
- Ticket Office: (904) 633-2000, 1-877-4-JAGS-TIX
- ASM Global (Facility Manager): (904) 633-6100
- Bold Events (Facility Rental): (904) 633-6544 or email email@example.com
- City Wide (Housekeeping): (904) 737-4969
- Delaware North Sportservice (Food and Beverage): (904) 633-6177
- Fanatics (Merchandise): (904) 633-6147
- Jaguars Fan Experience: (904) 633-2000, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lost and Found (Stadium Security): (904) 633-6114
- S.A.F.E. Management (Event Staff): (904) 633-6182
VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted throughout TIAA Bank Field at most concession and merchandise locations. TIAA Bank Field is now cashless. In addition to credit cards, JagsPay and other contactless payment options are available.
D-Line presented by Florida Blue
Feel the beat with the official drumline of the Jacksonville Jaguars. The D-Line is comprised of the finest drummers on the First Coast. Since 2004, the D-Line has provided the fans an electric game day experience with visual and audio entertainment. The group's repertoire combines both tastes of drum corps and show drumline styles, integrating them into mainstream genres such as hip hop, Latin, rock and many others. Their scintillating awesome beats and stunning visuals pump up the crowd at tailgate parties, special events and all home games.
Daily's Place Amphitheater
This state-of-the-art facility located adjacent to the south side of the Stadium includes a 5,500-seat amphitheater and the Dream Finders Home Flex Field, a 94,000-square-foot indoor practice facility. Fans can visit http://www.dailysplace.com to see a list of upcoming shows and purchase tickets. On game day, Daily's Place may be used for private events, as well as pregame activations.
Designated Driver Program: Bud Light Good Sport
Fans 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license can sign a pledge at any guest services booth to be a designated driver. In appreciation of their commitment to getting their friends home safely, all designated drivers who sign up will be eligible to win a Bud Light prize package. Registration must be completed by the beginning of the third quarter. The drawing will occur and be announced in the fourth quarter. Each designated driver will receive a voucher for a free regular sized soda or a water bottle redeemable at participating concession stands.
All Jaguars-controlled stadium lots (inclusive of disabled parking spots for those needing reasonable accommodations) are sold in advance on a full-season basis.
If duplicate tickets (two customers holding tickets to the same seat for the same game) are presented, guests should immediately contact an usher, Jaguars Fan Experience representative, or proceed to the nearest Guest Services booth for assistance.
Elevators are available in the following locations:
- Gate 1 (recommended for guests in sections 148-150, 101-106, 201-206, and 405-414)
- Between Gate 2 and 3 (recommended for guests in sections 113-133 and 217-229 and north end zone deck)
- Gate 4 (recommended for guests in section 140-147, 240-245, and 432-441)
- East & West Clubs (for guests with Club or Suite tickets)
If any individual needs immediate assistance, please notify the nearest Guest Service Team member (Jaguars, ASM Global, SAFE, JSO, JFRD, Fanatics, City Wide, or Delaware North) or visit a guest services booth. Guests may also call the game day hotline at 904-633-6100 or text "ASSIST" followed by your location and issue to 58154.
In the event of a stadium-wide emergency (i.e.: severe weather) all Guest Service Team members and the Jacksonville Emergency Services agency are ready and available to assist all guests. Pertinent information regarding the situation and procedures, including "sheltering" or "evacuation" directions, if needed, will be provided over the public address system and on the stadium televisions and video boards. All guests are asked to please remember the following:
- Follow the directions of Guest Service Team members.
- Be aware of your nearest exits.
- Do not panic.
- Keep members of your party together, especially children and others in need of assistance.
- Listen for updated instructions and respond appropriately.
- Public safety takes priority over all entertainment activities. The event will not resume until the conditions are safe.
- Receive information from your supervisor. Do not share speculations with guests.
Message and data rates may apply.
Emergency Phone Calls
Guests expecting emergency phone calls should leave their name and seat locations at the Guest Services Booths or at the Club Concierge. If an emergency call is received, a Jaguars Fan Experience representative or usher will be dispatched to the seat location with the message. Public address or scoreboard paging is not permitted. Emergency phone numbers for individuals trying to reach a guest at TIAA Bank Field: (904) 633-6100 or (904) 633-6114.
Stadium staff is taking extreme precaution to disinfect all public spaces and surfaces prior to fan arrival and throughout game day. Certified Disinfection Specialists in blue vests will be at the stadium on game day disinfecting all high touchpoint areas with hospital grade disinfectant. The Jaguars have added over 750 hand-sanitizing stations throughout the concourses, plaza and premium spaces. Physical distancing signage including directional arrows, queue line spacing indicators and safety reminders have been posted throughout the stadium.
Escalators are located at the north end (Gate 2 and 3) and the south end (between Gate 1 and 4) of TIAA Bank Field. Please refer to your ticket to use the closest escalator to your seat location. All escalators will be turned to descend by no later than the start of the fourth quarter.
When departing TIAA Bank Field, fans may use the exit stairs that are located below sections 201, 224 and 245 on the main concourse as well as sections 403, 416, 430 and 443 on the upper concourses.
Face coverings that completely cover your mouth and nose are required at TIAA Bank Field and strongly encouraged in all parking lots. You will be required to wear face coverings upon entry and throughout the stadium except when eating and drinking, which you may only do while sitting or standing at a bar-height table (i.e., not while walking). The sole exception to this policy is that if a guest presents a note signed by a physician stating that the guest is unable to wear a mask due to medical reasons, that guest will be permitted to enter if they wear a face shield while at the stadium. Guests failing to adhere to this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct.
Single-stall family restrooms are available for guests who need privacy for family or medical reasons.
Fan Code of Conduct
The Jaguars want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible manner. TIAA Bank Field is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lots. Please treat all fans with respect and courtesy. When attending an event you are asked to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, dangerous or illegal in nature
- Standing in aisles, smoking (including e-cigarettes) in non-smoking areas, or fighting
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures, signage or clothing
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto or entering the playing field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing
- Verbal or physical harassment (of any kind) of opposing team fans or stadium partner employees or agents working at TIAA Bank Field
Event guests and season ticket members are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all guests - home and visiting - can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. While standing and cheering is permitted, please keep in mind that continued standing can interfere with others' ability to enjoy the game from their seats. To be courteous to all guests in attendance, we ask fans to stand and cheer when appropriate with the flow of the game.
Event guests and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games. Fans who are ejected for violation of the Fan Code of Conduct will be required to complete an online Fan Code of Conduct class which includes a fee prior to returning to any NFL stadium.
Fan Entertainment Zone presented by PRI Productions
Located on the southwest plaza level adjacent to Daily's Place, the Fan Entertainment Zone presented by PRI Productions serves as the premiere pregame destination for Jaguars fans on game day. Fans can experience food, music, photo ops and activities by accessing Gate 1 or 4 two hours prior to each home game.
You should NOT come to the stadium if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have reason to believe you have COVID-19;
- Have reasonable to believe that you've been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have been in close contact (i.e., within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Have taken any medication to reduce a fever within the last 2 days;
- Are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last 14 days, COVID-19 symptoms, including a cough, fever, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, unexplained headache, body aches or pains, diarrhea, or other symptoms of illness, or have otherwise felt unwell in the last 24 hours;
- Have traveled internationally in the last 14 days; or
- Have had close contact with someone who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
- Have COVID-19, are experiencing or have within the last 48 hours experienced symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, or know you've been exposed to COVID-19.
Those that are most vulnerable to COVID-19 should exercise extra caution. Click here to review conditions that put people at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC. Scroll down to review the Fan Health Promise.
The Jaguars recognize that many of our fans are keeping up with other games while watching their Jaguars on the field. Both corner boards located in the TIAA Bank Field seating bowl feature NFL Red Zone, allowing fans to stay updated on scores and highlights around the league.
First Aid booths are located in the following stadium concourse areas:
- Section 123
- Section 410
- Section 436
Medical teams (JFRD) are on duty each game. Feminine products and bandages are available at all Guest Services booths.
Outside food is permitted inside TIAA Bank Field for Jacksonville Jaguars home games, provided it is unwrapped and placed inside a one-gallon clear plastic bag no larger than 11" x 11".
All food items are subject to visual inspection and may be subject to a more thorough inspection if determined to be necessary. No outside liquids or beverages will be permitted to enter TIAA Bank Field. Any medically-necessary exceptions must be pre-approved by the Jaguars. Fans can contact (904) 633- 2000 (option 1) or myExperience@jaguars.com to be considered for approval.
To protect fans purchasing food on game day, the Jaguars and our concession partners Delaware North have added plexiglass and sneeze guards at points of sale, eliminated condiment stands and food and drink hawkers, replaced buffets with attendants to serve food and installed touchless utensil dispensers. Mobile ordering will be available for pickup at concessions stands to expedite speed of service while social distancing. Concession workers will wear masks and gloves and have been trained in increased sanitation protocols.
Front Line Workers Recognition
The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to honoring those who served and continue to serve our community on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. During this unprecedented time, these essential workers are the ones that have watched over our loved ones, kept essential businesses running, and helped keep our lights and water on at home. To nominate a front line worker for this recognition, please visit www.jaguars.com/fanzone/frontlines.
Gate Opening Times
All stadium gates will open to guests two hours prior to kickoff. All guests are subject to security inspection prior to admittance into TIAA Bank Field. Re-entry is prohibited.
Guest Services Booth
Guest services booths open two hours prior to kickoff and close following the game. Fans may visit the booths to ask questions, seek assistance or register for promotions. Guest services booths are in the following locations:
- Main Concourse: north end zone at Section 123
- Main Concourse: southeast corner at Section 144
- Main Concourse: southwest corner at Section 102
- Upper Concourse: west upper deck at Section 410
- Upper Concourse: east upper deck at Section 436
- East & West Club: On the ground level and immediately outside the elevator on the upper and lower levels.
Jags Pro Shop powered by Fanatics
Jags Pro Shop stores carry the newest Jaguars merchandise and apparel for all Jaguars fans. Jags Pro Shop stores are located on the lower level of the East & West Clubs. Additional locations are as follows:
- Northeast corner of the stadium near section 230 (Gate 3)
- Northwest corner near section 216 (Gate 2)
- Southeast corner of the stadium near section 245 (Gate 4)
- Plaza level in the South End Zone
Under the leadership of Jaguars Owner Shad Khan, the Jaguars Foundation continues to be a national leader in professional sports philanthropy. In partnership with Florida Blue, the official community partner of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Jaguars players, cheerleaders and staff make hundreds of visits in the community annually and the team donates numerous items for charitable auctions. Fans can support the foundation by visiting one of the prize wheel locations or by purchasing Jaguars 50/50 Fan Jackpot for Charity tickets on game days, with a chance to win half of the day's proceeds. For more information about the foundation, please visit jaguars.com.
Jaxson De Ville
Jaxson DeVille is a 403-pound Jaguar who stands 8.5 paws in height (about 7 feet in human measurements). Jaxson's age is unknown, but he was first discovered in 1993 as a stray cat living at the Stadium. He lived in the south scoreboard watching the Jaguars' inaugural season until the 1996 season, when he officially became the Jaguars' mascot. Since then, our fans have fallen in love with Jaxson for his unpredictable behavior and his willingness to perform stunts for their entertainment. Jaxson is the self-proclaimed "Best Mascot in Sports." He was the first NFL mascot to have traveled overseas to visit our troops and do a zip line jump into a Stadium.
Please note that every person, regardless of age, is required to have a ticket to enter TIAA Bank Field. For children 34 inches tall or less, guests can contact the Jaguars ticket office at (904) 633-2000 regarding the steps to obtain a lap pass ticket in advance or visit the game day ticket office located between Gates 2 and 3.
The Jaguars already announced the TIAA Bank Field will only seat 25 percent of its capacity and all seating within 20 ft. of a field entrance will be unavailable. Fan gathering areas such as the Bud Light Party Zone and the north end zone deck will be closed except for concessions and restrooms. In addition, team stores throughout the venue will be limited in the number of fans allowed in at any time.
Lost and Found Items
Lost and found items should be delivered to a guest services booth. After each game, all items collected will be taken to the main security office. To locate a lost item, please call (904) 633-6114.
Lost or Found Children or Parents
Guests can visit one of the guest services booths or concierge desks to register child(ren) or adult guests and receive a wristband that states your seating location. Children who have lost their parents should be escorted to the closest police officer, Jaguars Fan Experience representative or the nearest guest services booth. Paging is typically not allowed at TIAA Bank Field, so guests should set a meeting point in advance for the members of their group.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
Lost tickets will be replaced with proper valid government issued ID and a $10 per-ticket, non- refundable replacement fee. Stolen tickets will be replaced for the ticket holder on record with an official general incident report detailing the theft. On game day, fans with lost or stolen tickets should come to the game day ticket office at least two hours prior to kickoff. Game day transactions will be subject to the fees mentioned above. Tickets will be replaced only for the ticket holder of record. This policy is for the protection of the ticket member of record. Persons in possession of tickets that have been reported lost or stolen will be denied entry at the gates, are subject to being questioned and may be escorted from the stadium and/or subject to arrest. The Jaguars reserve the right not to replace lost or stolen tickets.
Face coverings that completely cover your mouth and nose are required at TIAA Bank Field and strongly encouraged in all parking lots. Fans are required to wear face coverings upon entry and throughout the stadium except when actively eating and drinking, which you may only do while seating or standing at a bar-height table (i.e., not while walking). Guests failing to adhere to this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct.
Guests needing medical exception for a prohibited item, such as an insulated non-clear bag, should contact the Jaguars in advance by emailing MyExperience@jaguars.com.
Some medically-necessary prohibited items are pre-approved by the Jaguars. Team members should accept guests presenting printed or electronic exception letters signed by Jaguars Fan Experience on Jaguars letterhead. Any medically necessary exceptions on game day must be pre-approved by a supervisor. All items entering the stadium are subject to inspection.
Guests in need of over-the-counter medications such as pain medicine, sun screen, antacids, etc. can purchase these items at the Daily's location on the ground level in the south end of TIAA Bank Field or in the lower level of the Club (for guests with Club or Suite tickets).
The Jaguars organization is proud of Jacksonville's deep military heritage. We honor our military during every home game through programs including Veteran of the Game presented by Dr. Basile, Veteran Owned Business of the Game presented by First Data, and the 4th Quarter Bell Tribute presented by Navy Mutual. Fans wishing to show their military pride are encouraged to visit any Guest Services booth to pick up a brag button and show that you're proud of those who serve.
To nominate a military member for any of our recognitions, please visit www.jaguars.com/military.
- Veteran of the Game- Honors an active or retired service member
- Veteran Owned Business of the Game – Honors active or retired service members in Jacksonville that have started a business of the own.
- Bell Ringer- Honors an active member of the military who has been recognized for an act of valor or has recently returned from deployment) www.jaguars.com/military
Motorcycle Parking presented by Ride Smart Florida
Motorcycle parking is available on game days on a first-come, first-served basis south of the Jacksonville Fairgrounds parking (Duval Street and A. Philip Randolph)
Fans can now stay connected with the Official Jacksonville Jaguars mobile app powered by Paranoid Fan. On the app, fans will receive notification of breaking Jaguars news stories, use an interactive map, a built-in camera with filters, an option to live chat with other Jaguars fans and more. Fans will also have access to mobile tickets, upgrade opportunities and game day schedules. Fans can make their mobile device a unique part of the game day experience by downloading the Official Jacksonville Jaguars mobile app today in the App or Google Play store.
The Mom Pod is a mobile, air-conditioned breast feeding and baby-changing station for nursing mothers. Equipped with televisions, this pod provides a private, comfortable and sanitary space for all mothers in the south end zone beneath the Bud Light Party Zone, next to the Jags Pro Shop and Daily's on the ground plaza level.
Season parking passes for cars and recreational vehicles is available on a limited basis. Guests must hold a valid parking pass to enter the parking lots. Lots open four hours prior to kickoff. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking pass will be towed at the owner's expense. For more information, call the Jaguars ticket office at (904) 633-2000 or 877-4-JAGS-TIX or e-mail email@example.com. Any use of a parking pass is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon.
Face coverings are strongly encouraged in all parking lots.
DIRECTED PARKING. All vehicles must park at the direction of personnel. COVID-19 operations to ensure physical distancing requires 1 parking space between vehicles.
Game Day Parking Information: The Sports Complex Parking Garage has passes available for sale on game day. The garage is located near the Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena. Parking passes are available on a drive-up basis on game day. Please note that tailgating is prohibited in this garage.
The Jacksonville Fairgrounds and the Tailgaters Parking Lot are also options that many fans use on game day. The Jacksonville Fairgrounds, located on the west side of the stadium, can be reached at (904) 353- 0535 or www.jacksonvillefair.com. For information on the Tailgaters Parking Lot on the east side of the stadium, please call (904) 353-1126 or visit www.tailgatersparking.com.
For lot-specific pregame and postgame traffic patterns, please visit https://wwwjaguarscom/stadium/directions
Guests are permitted to bring the following items into TIAA Bank Field, provided that they follow all stadium policies. All items are subject to security inspection.
- Food, as long as it is unwrapped in a clear, gallon-sized zip lock bag.
- 2020 stadium series souvenir cups (all other cups, including previous years souvenir cups are
- prohibited). See PROHIBITED ITEMS for additional information.
- iPads and tablets are permitted, while laptop computers are prohibited.
- Medically-necessary items, including canes and walkers.
- Sunscreen (spray and lotion), footballs and helmets
- Empty misting fans are permitted to enter TIAA Bank Field
- One factory sealed 16.9 OZ water bottle
Limited capacity seating is grouped in pods.
- There is no social distancing required among fans seated together in a pod, but these are the only persons you may come into close contact with.
- You will have at least six feet of physical distance from fans in every other pod. Your pod should consist of close friends or family.
- If you wish to transfer your ticket, the Jaguars recommend using the utmost discretion in inviting a new individual to your pod keeping in mind your own risk of exposure.
- Guests who receive tickets from a broken pod are not guaranteed relocation options and may have to leave the stadium.
- Any tickets received or purchased through resale should confirm the entire pod is included.
Postgame Golf Cart Shuttle Program
If guests need assistance to their vehicle, a postgame golf cart shuttle program is available starting in the fourth quarter and is based outside Gate 1 between Lots M and J. Guests will be assisted on a first- come, first-served basis. Golf cart shuttles are limited in seating, so only the guests in need of assistance and one companion may use this service. The shuttle service is limited to the immediate Sports Complex parking lots. Privately-run golf cart shuttle services are also available for guests at their own risk.
Pregame Drop Off / Postgame Pick-Up Procedure
- DROP-OFF: West side drop-off: Enter Lot M using the Georgia and Adams Street entrance
East side drop-off: Enter Lot C off of Gator Bowl Blvd. Please note that vehicles parked or idling in designated lots without a valid pass will be towed at the owner's expense.
- PICK-UP: Traffic continues to flow away from the stadium for at least 30-45 minutes following the game. Please direct guest(s) needing assistance to either use the postgame golf cart shuttle service outside Gate 1 or wait at the closest gate location until the traffic pattern is no longer one-way.
For accommodations immediately following the game, please refer to the JTA Gameday Xpress information. The Prime Osborn Park-n-Ride location offers convenient drop-off and pick-up service in the north end zone near Gate 2.
Jaguars staff and stadium employees will undergo a health screening and temperature check before entering the building and follow new sanitation practices, including face coverings and increased hand washing. Staff members will be directed to routinely wash their hands with soap and water as the preferred hygiene method, but when unavailable will use hand sanitizer. Staff members will be directed to socially distance at all times when it is practical in connection with the conduct of their duties.
The TIAA Bank Field press box is accessible only to properly credentialed and accredited media representatives. The press box is located on the sixth floor of the southwest sideline.
Pride of the Jaguars
The Pride of the Jaguars was created in 2006 as a visible way to recognize those who have had the greatest impact in the team's history. The members are:
- OT Tony Boselli, 1995-2001; inducted in 2006
- Co-owners Wayne and Delores Weaver, 1995-2011; inducted in 2012
- RB Fred Taylor, 1998-2008; inducted in 2012
- QB Mark Brunell, 1995-2003; inducted in 2013
- WR Jimmy Smith, 1995-2005; inducted in 2016
The Pride of the Jaguars is located on the fascia of the west upper deck at TIAA Bank Field.
Prohibited Items / Security Measures
Prohibited items include, without limitation:
- All bags with the exception of a 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller clutch, wallet or clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than six inches
- Clothing with profane or obscene language/content
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups (except 2020 stadium souvenir cup series)
- Bottles and beverages from outside the stadium (except 1 factory sealed plastic bottle of water 16.9 oz or less per ticket holder)
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Inflatables, loungers and other floatation devices
- Knives, guns and any type of weapons (including actual, toy or replica) or explosives
- Laser pointers
- Laptop computers
- Noise makers, whistles, and air horns
- Non-lethal weapons and chemical agents (i.e., pepper spray, mace and tasers)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Seat cushions
- Signs or Banners larger than 2' x 3' (see BANNER POLICY for additional information)
- Sticks or poles (including selfie sticks)
- Strollers or Infant carriers
- Tobacco Products (cigarettes, e cigarettes, chewing tobacco)
- Video equipment and tape recorders
All ticket holders and their belongings are subject to search (including by walk-through magnetometers, magnetic wanding, and/or pat down) upon entry into the stadium. By tendering a ticket and entering the stadium, ticket holders consent to such searches and waive any related claims that they may have against the Jaguars, the NFL, its member clubs, the City of Jacksonville, ASM Global and their respective affiliates and agents. If ticket holders elect not to consent to the searches they will be denied entry into the stadium without refund.
Fans may not check items at the gates or in the stadium. Fans will be asked to either store their prohibited items in the Atlantic Self Storage Fan Lockers, take prohibited items back to their vehicles or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium. The Jaguars and the stadium partners are NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Radios, Televisions and Electronic Devices
Single-speaker radios, hand-held televisions, and tablets are permitted in the stadium as long as they do not interfere with other fans' enjoyment of the game. The Jaguars reserve the right to request any fan to discontinue use of such devices.
Persons leaving the perimeter gates after entering on game day will not be allowed back into the perimeter gates under any circumstances.
The stadium has more than 52 restrooms, equipped with diaper changing tables. Accessible facilities are available in all restrooms located throughout the stadium. Smoking is not permitted in any restroom in the stadium. See NURSING MOTHERS for additional information.
Fans utilizing rideshare for transportation after the game should arrange a meeting location at the following locations:
- East Side: Parker Street
- West Side: A. Phillip Randolph Blvd. near Lot V
THE ROAR of the Jaguars
THE ROAR of the Jaguars, the Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleading squad, is an integral part of the Jaguars game day experience, captivating fans with their high-energy dance routines.
In addition to cheering at games on the NEZ deck, THE ROAR feature routines are pregame, and following the 1st quarter and at the first break of the 4th quarter.
Sensory bags will be available for guests to check out at all guest services booths to enhance the game day experience
A sensory room is also located in the south end of the stadium on the plaza level at the mother's nursing station.
Service animals are permitted inside TIAA Bank Field.
Smoking Policy and E-Cigarettes
Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaping) is NOT permitted at TIAA Bank Field. Fans who fail to comply with this policy are subject to ejection from the stadium. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to this policy.
Physical distancing of at least six feet apart is mandatory beginning in the parking lot, at the entry gates and as you move about the stadium. When exiting your seats for concessions, restrooms or following the game, please wait for aisles to clear to avoid congestion. Parking in Jaguars lots will be physically distanced as cars will be parked in every other parking spot. Tailgating is strongly discouraged this year.
Fans with Instagram and Twitter accounts are invited to use #JagsGameDayLive for a chance for their photo to be featured on the video boards above the north and south end zones.
Parking in Jaguars lots will be physically distanced as cars will be parked in every-other parking spot.
Tailgating is permitted although it is strongly discouraged. Fans should limit tailgating to those individuals within your ticketed seating pod. It is recommended to keep at least six feet of physical distance between fans in other pods. Face coverings are strongly encouraged while in parking lots.
Grilling must be contained to a barbecuing structure and open fires are not permitted. Fans must extinguish all fires prior to leaving the parking lot and be considerate of others who are enjoying tailgating. Loitering, open fires, tailgating or any related activity is NOT permitted in any parking garage.
Event guests who violate the Fan Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games. Fans who are ejected for violation of the Fan Code of Conduct will be required to complete an online Fan Code of Conduct class which includes a fee prior to returning to any NFL stadium. The Jaguars and TIAA Bank Field thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct.
For full tailgating policy please click here https://www.jaguars.com/stadium/parking
Taxis are available after the game in the northeast corner of TIAA Bank Field by the JTA bus loop across from lot A (exit Gate 3 presented by Navy Mutual). Due the postgame traffic routes, additional taxis will not be available to get into the lots until 30-45 minutes following the game.
Pay phones are located throughout the stadium. Please visit your nearest guest services booth for locations.
The Fields Auto Group Terrace Suite is located in the south end of the stadium directly above the Bud Light Party Zone. Proper ticket is required for access. Guests may access this space using the elevators near Gate 4 or the stairs located on the east side of the Bud Light Party Zone on the main concourse.
The Jacksonville Jaguars want to help create a safe and fun environment for you to enjoy your Jaguars events. If you notice any behavior that is unruly, disruptive, illegal or in violation of the Jaguars Fan Code of Conduct, please text* "ASSIST" followed by the location (e.g. section number, area of the concourse) and a brief description of the issue to 58154. The Guest Services Team will do its best to assist all fans. Text messages can also be sent from the parking lots beginning four hours prior to kickoff and continuing one hour after the game. Fans who do not have the ability to send text messages via their cell phone may call (904) 633-6100.
Message and data rates may apply.
TTY Phone Number
The Jaguars Ticket Office is equipped with a TTY line at (904) 633-2202.
Game Day Ticket Office presented by Ford
Game Day Ticket Office staff can assist with all ticket purchases. They can also assist with Lap Pass tickets. Proper photo identification is required when picking up tickets, and only the person listed on the ticket order is able to pick up the tickets. The Game Day Ticket Office opens four hours prior to kickoff and is located between Gates 2 and 3 in the north end zone of the stadium. The Game Day Ticket Office is open until the end of the first quarter.
Dream Finders Homes Box Office at Daily's Place
Located near Gate 1 presented by Dream Finders Homes, the Dream Finders Homes Box Office is used as the Media Will Call during Jaguars games. For concert tickets, visit www.dailysplace.com.
Please note that every person, regardless of age, is required to have a ticket to enter the stadium. For children 34 inches tall or less, guests can contact the Jaguars Ticket Office at (904) 633-2000 regarding the steps to obtain a lap pass ticket in advance or visit the Game Day Ticket Office located between Gates 2 and 3.
- Lock Down the Bank: Every team in the NFL wants their fans to be the loudest when their team is playing defense. Home teams have an advantage that comes with a loud stadium. When you see "Lock Down the Bank" displayed on the video boards, the Jaguars defense needs your support to stop the opposing team's offense. "Lock Down the Bank" is presented by TIAA Bank.
- "3rd Down for What.": This message brings our fans' attention to the fact that the Jaguars are defending against a third-down play. Once again, we need our Jaguars defenders in the stands to let their voices roar through the River City throughout the game but particularly when the Jaguars are on defense.
- First Down: Jaguars fans seated in the north end zone started the "Move Those Chains" chant years ago. Over the years, "Move Those Chains" has become a Jacksonville Jaguars tradition. When the Jaguars advance the ball for a first down, the announcer will prompt the crowd with "that's another Jacksonville....FIRST DOWN" while "Move Those Chains" is displayed on the video boards. In response to the announcer, fans are encouraged to chant "Move those chains! Move those chains! Move those chains! Move!" while performing the first down signal four times. "Move Those Chains" is presented by Ford.
- Why Duuuval? In 1968, the government of the city of Jacksonville consolidated with the government of Duval County. Since consolidation, all areas of Duval County are considered part of Jacksonville with the exception of four independent municipalities. TIAA Bank Field is located in downtown Jacksonville, the heart of Duval County, and is home to the Jacksonville Jaguars. Our fans represent the North Florida region and South Georgia. Although Jags Nation reaches far beyond Duval County, including our fan base in London, a call sign of Jaguars fan unity
Cars towed from the grounds of TIAA Bank Field can be recovered by calling ASAP Towing at (904) 771-7111 or by visiting ASAPTowing.net.
All official Jaguars television programming appears on CBS47 and FOX30.
The suites are located on both the east and west sides of the stadium. Proper ticket is required for access. To access the suite level, guests must enter the designated club and take the elevator to the appropriate level.
- West Side: Level 5 Suites W1-30, OC 1-7, Level 6 Suites W31-42
- East Side: Level 5 Suites E1-39
TIAA Bank Field is the proud home of two of the world's largest outdoor video boards. Stadium renovations in 2014 included the addition of video board elements, which now total 18. The two largest video boards at TIAA Bank Field are 362' x 60', making them each wider than the length of the football field and turned on their sides would be taller than the Statue of Liberty! Full screen content boasts stunning 8K resolution.. This resolution is achieved through custom technology created in-house for our control room.
Fans with Instagram and Twitter accounts are invited to use #JagsGameDayLive for a chance for their photo to be featured on two of the world's largest outdoor video boards.
Water fountains are located throughout the stadium, many of them near restrooms. Complimentary cups are available at all guest services booths.
Wheelchair Escort Service
Wheelchair escort service is available at all perimeter gates of the stadium. This service will bring guests from the perimeter gate to their seat. Wheelchair escort service will return after the game to pick guests up at their seat and return to their original perimeter entry gate.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout TIAA Bank Field. Guests may connect by selecting the #STADIUM_WIFI_BY_JOYTEL network on their mobile device. If you need assistance, text "wifi" to 58154. By using the stadium Wi-Fi service, you agree to be bound by the WiFi terms and conditions available at http://wifi.jaguars.com.