After selling 2,200 tickets yesterday for this Sunday's game vs. the Indianapolis Colts, the Jaguars are recommending that when fans purchase tickets over the phone or internet they should choose the E-Ticket option in order to decrease their time in line.
Fans are encouraged to purchase single game tickets over the web at http://www.jaguars.com or on the telephone at 904-633-2000 (please press "3") and use the "E-Ticket" option. When fans choose the E-ticket, they are choosing the fastest way to enter the stadium. Customers use the same credit/debit card used during purchase as they do for entry into ALLTEL Stadium and avoid the lines at the Gameday Ticket Office. Also, there is a separate line for E-Ticket admission at every Stadium gate.
Here is how to purchase an E-Ticket:
- Log on to jaguars.com 24 hours a day or call 904-633-2000 (please press "3") from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Once the ticket order has been submitted, two delivery options will be offered:
- Pick-Up at Gameday Ticket Office
- Use my Credit Card for Stadium Admission
- By using the "Use my Credit Card for Stadium Admission" option, the fan will NOT have to go to the Gameday Ticket Office to pick-up tickets but can proceed directly to one of the six stadium admission gates.
- Once at one of the six gates, fans can look for the E-Ticket sign above the gates and proceed to the gate.
- Once the fan reaches the Ticket Taker at the gate, the fan must present the credit/debit card that the tickets were purchased on and the card will be swiped through an electronic device that will automatically print out the fans tickets for admission.
Fans purchasing or picking up tickets for this Sunday's home game against the Indianapolis Colts are directed to go to the box office between Gates 2 and 3. Here is the ticketing office schedule for this week:
Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m.