WHAT:Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle Tyson Alualu is teaming up with zero calorie Pepsi MAX and Winn Dixie to celebrate the new Pepsi MAX NFL Rookie cans. Alualu joins 13 other NFL rookies from across the league who will be featured on their own Pepsi MAX can. The NFL Rookie edition of Pepsi MAX will be available for a limited time at participating retailers.
Alualu will be signing autographs and is available for interviews and photo opportunities upon request.
NFL Rookie Pepsi MAX cans will feature:
- C.J. Spiller, Buffalo Bills
- Brandon LaFell, Carolina Panthers
- Jermaine Gresham,Cincinnati Bengals
- Joe Haden,Cleveland Browns
- Sean Lee, Dallas Cowboys
- Jahvid Best, Detroit Lions
- Tyson Alualu, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jared Odrick,Miami Dolphins
- Toby Gerhart, Minnesota Vikings
- Jason Pierre-Paul, New York Giants
- Rolando McClain, Oakland Raiders
- Brandon Graham, Philadelphia Eagles
- Ryan Mathews, San Diego Chargers
- Mardy Gilyard, St. Louis Rams
The Pepsi MAX Rookie can series is part of the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week/Year program, which allows fans to vote each week and at the end of the season for the best rookie in the league at www.pepsimax.com/facebook or www.NFL.com/rookie. As the official soft drink of the NFL and as part of the program, Pepsi MAX is not only honoring 14 different NFL rookies on the cans, but is giving fans the chance to win a trip to North Texas to attend Super Bowl XLV and all the festivities leading up to it, where the 2010 Rookie of the Year will be announced.
WHO:Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle Tyson Alualu
Player participation scheduled by NFL PLAYERS, the marketing and licensing subsidiary of the NFL Players Association.
*WHERE: *Winn Dixie
5207 Normandy Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32205
*WHEN: *Tuesday, November 16, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
*CONTACTS: *Lindsey Early, Edelman, 312-297-7514, Lindsey.Early@Matter-Edelman.com