Jacksonville Jaguars season tickets for the 2006 season are now on-sale. Season tickets for the 2006 season can be purchased three different ways, and are available using the Jaguars interest-free "Four Quarters Payment Plans:"
- By calling (904) 633-2000 or 1-877-4-JAGS-TIX (please press 2) from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- By coming to the Alltel Stadium Ticket Office, located next to the Crown Royal West Touchdown Club, from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- By visiting http://www.jaguars.com/seasontickets -- 24 hours a day
Season ticket prices for the 2006 season will remain among the lowest in the NFL. Sections A, B and C will increase by only $2.00 per game while 31,000 seats (including sections D, E and F) will have no increase at all. The Jaguars will continue to honor the existing season ticket owner contracts at lower prices through the 2006 and 2007 seasons.
With the announced sellout for the Indianapolis game (December 11th), the Jaguars will have avoided an NFL-imposed TV blackout for the first six regular season home games. "We are pleased that so far, all of our regular season games have been broadcast this year, reaching over a million Jaguars fans in the Jacksonville viewing market," said Scott Loft, Executive Director of Ticket Sales and Marketing. "The success of our football team, a great home schedule next year, and increased demand this past year has our whole organization excited. That's why we are launching our 2006 ticket sales initiative now."
With the purchase of Jaguars season tickets, season ticket holders will receive the following benefits:
· Discount off the single game ticket price
· Opportunity to purchase their seat for any home playoff game(s)
· Extra Points loyalty card, which offers a 10% discount on concessions and merchandise throughout Alltel Stadium as well as discounts at many area retailers
· Ability to upgrade or relocate season ticket(s) after every season (based on availability)