All six Jacksonville Jaguars players who were allocated to the NFL Europe League played in Week Five, headlined by Frankfurt Galaxy wide receiver Jimmy Redmond who had two receptions for 29 yards.
Redmond, who leads NFL Europe with 324 receiving yards and is third with 22 catches, and the Galaxy lost for the first time this season falling to Rhein 24-20. The Galaxy are now tied with the Rhein Fire at 4-1 in first place.
- Rhein offensive tackle Patrick Venzke started and helped the Fire rush for 257 yards
- Berlin guard Derrick Chambers started on the offensive in the Thunder's 24-14 win over F.C. Barcelona
- F.C. Barcelona cornerback Renard Cox saw action and recorded four tackles
- Berlin offensive tackle Jeff Miller saw action
- Scotland tight end Stevan Fontana saw action and had one reception for 12 yards in a 16-13 win over Amsterdam
In Saturday's action, F.C. Barcelona will host Berlin at 1:00 p.m. with the game airing on Fox Sports Net. On Sunday, Rhein will travel to Scotland to take on the Claymores in a 10:00 a.m. game on DirecTV. The Frankfurt Galaxy will look to rebound from the first loss of the season as they host Amsterdam with the game televised on Fox at 1:00 p.m.