Tailgating and Parking at EverBank Stadium
Tailgating and Parking at EverBank Stadium
General Parking Lot Information
- Parking lots will typically open four (4) hours before commencement of the event (kickoff for Jaguars home games) and will close two (2) hours after the end of each game or event at EverBank Stadium (the "Stadium"). Parking lot hours of operation are subject to change in the Jaguars' sole discretion.
- Your parking pass must be scanned upon entry to your assigned parking lot. Vehicles parking in invalid lots are subject to towing at the vehicle owner's sole expense.
- The license to use the parking lots applies only to the game noted on the front of the parking pass.
- Use of your parking pass is subject to the terms on the reverse there of
- Each parking pass entitles the user to one (1) parking space in the specified lot.
- Portable toilets are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots.
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots and near the entrances to the Stadium. Please bag and dispose of your trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting the parking lots after the game or other event at the Stadium.
EverBank Stadium Mobile Parking Passes
The Jaguars have moved to digital management and delivery for the 2023-24 season. This means the Jaguars will no longer print parking passes for use on game day.
Jaguars Season Ticket Members can access their tickets and parking by downloading the official Jacksonville Jaguars App to their mobile device. The app is available for free on both Apple and Android devices. Visit www.jaguars.com/mobiletickets to view our step-by-step mobile ticketing and parking guide. In order to manage and view your season tickets and parking on your mobile device, log into your Jaguars Account Manager NOW!
Don't Have a Mobile Parking Pass?
While EverBank Stadium lot parking passes are sold out for the 2023 season, there are various cash lots available on game day within walking distance of the stadium. Listed below are the major cash lots surrounding the stadium. Guests without mobile parking passes will not be granted access to the EverBank Stadium Parking Lots.
- DIRECTED PARKING. All vehicles must park at the direction of personnel.
- ONE CAR=ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders and fans. Tailgating is limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Blocking the drive lane is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots and the parking lots from the roadways but not in spaces for physical distancing. The one permit one parking space policy will be strictly enforced. Unmarked lots must follow the spacing directions of parking staff.
- You must keep all tables, chairs, coolers, barbecues, etc. within the parking stall of your party. Tents or canopies exceeding 8' x 8' footprint and vehicles measuring more than 18' in length and/or 8' in width are not permitted to park in a lined parking space.
- Sound systems must not produce excessive sound as determined by Jaguars or the parking management company in their sole discretion.
- Drive aisles and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times for emergency vehicle access.
- Ticket holders should cross roadways at the designated crosswalks and should NOT walk on the active roadways that lead to and from the Sports Complex.
- When attending a Jaguars game at the Stadium, you are required to follow the Jaguars Fan Code of Conduct. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games.
- The Stadium parking lots and garages are speciﬁcally for the use of the patrons who are entering the Stadium. Individuals utilizing lots or garages for any other purpose or who, in the opinion of parking management, are disturbing other patrons, loitering or failing to enter or exit the lot in a timely manner may be asked to vacate the premises.
- No loitering, open ﬁres, or any related activity is permitted in any parking lot or garage.
- Neither the Jaguars nor parking management will be responsible for, or assume liability arising from ﬁre, theft, damage to, or loss of, the vehicle or any article left therein while on the Stadium parking lot.
- Parking management reserves the right to direct you to park your vehicle in another lot than the one specified on your parking pass.
- Please drink responsibly before the game or event at the Stadium as guests who appear to be impaired in the Jaguars' sole discretion may not be permitted to enter the Stadium.
- Remember the NFL Clear Bag Policy that limits clear bags to 12" x 6" x 12" and nonclear bags to 4.5" x 6.5".
- Please lock your vehicle and secure all prohibited bags in your vehicle.
- All tailgating in stadium-controlled parking lots is prohibited throughout the game.
The following items and actions are prohibited from the Sports Complex parking lots:
- Drones, model aircraft, kites, any other remote-controlled or tethered flying objects
- Weapons of any kind
- Solicitation of any kind
- Selling access to a tailgate party to members of the general public either in advance of or on the day of an event
- Selling products or merchandise
- Banners or signage advertising and/or recognizing businesses or products
- Placing flyers/brochures on vehicles
- Ball playing in the parking lots and roadways
Violation of Parking Policies
- Failure to obey any instruction, direction or request of parking lot personnel or posted signage may result in ejection from the parking lot at the Jaguars' or its designees' discretion, and/or forfeiture and cancellation of your parking pass without reimbursement or compensation.