Effective Date: November 6, 2017
ACCESSING THE SERVICES & ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw, modify, suspend, or amend the Services or any service or material we provide in connection with the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. The availability of the Services may be affected by a variety of factors, including NFL Rules, technical problems or network delays. "NFL Rules" means (a) the Constitution and Bylaws of, and other rules, regulations, resolutions, agreements and requirements of or issued by, the NFL and/or any other NFL Entity (as defined herein), as they presently exist and as they may, from time to time, be entered into, created or amended; and (b) any action taken by the commissioner of the NFL or any person having authority delegated by the commissioner of the NFL pursuant to any document, policy, rule, regulation, resolution or requirement referred to in clause (a) of this definition.You agree that we are not obligated to give you any specific content on any of the Services. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or all the Services, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
Not all features available through the Services, including certain live streaming audio, video or access to high-quality video, will be available to you unless your computer or mobile device satisfies certain minimum technical requirements. As we make changes to the Services, the minimum technical requirements to access the Services may change. You are responsible for determining whether the computer or mobile device you are using to access the Services meets the minimum technical requirements before you register for and/or access the Services. Moreover, if we change the minimum technical requirements after you initially access the Services such that your computer or device no longer satisfies the requirements, your exclusive remedy will be to request termination of your access to the Services.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. In the event of any unauthorized access or use, we may impose additional security obligations on you. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
If any unauthorized person obtains access to the Services as a result of any act or omission by you, you shall use your best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of such access and shall notify us by calling us at (904) 633-6000 and asking for a member of our digital media team. You shall otherwise cooperate and assist with any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access.
If you submit feedback or suggestions about the Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation (including any compensation or attribution) to you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Using our Services does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Services. The Services and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Jaguars, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials on the Services.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services.
· Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are, as between you and the Jaguars, trademarks of the Jaguars, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All third party names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans in the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Jaguars, a Jaguars employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Jaguars or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
The Services may be available on your mobile device. Do not use the Services in a way that distracts you or prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws. Your safety and the safety of others on the road is important to us; the Jags can wait!
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the sites through which the Services are provided or interfere with any other party's use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any prohibited purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed in the Services.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
The Services may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, social league participation, contests, competitions, sweepstakes and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit ("post") to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Services.
Any User Contribution you post to the Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Services, you grant us and our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, business partners and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive and freely sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, perform, display, distribute, create derivative works from and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, whether commercial or noncommercial, anywhere, and in any form of media or technology now known or later developed. No compensation will be paid with respect to any use of the User Contributions by us or our licensees or others. We are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, and/or techniques contained in your User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, and marketing products using your User Contributions. We are under no obligation to maintain any of your User Contributions and may remove any of your User Contributions at any time in our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant and transfer the license granted above to us and our affiliates, service providers, and business partners and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or any applicable law, rule or legal requirement.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Jaguars, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
We have the right to:
- Review, edit, remove or refuse to post any User Contributions, in whole or in part, and to terminate your ability to post User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates its rights, including its intellectual property rights or its right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, court order or other governmental or NFL investigation requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS JAGUARS AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Any gaming feature we make available on the Services is provided exclusively for entertainment purposes. In addition, you are prohibited from gambling or wagering on the result of any gaming features provided on or through the Services, or from using the Services to gamble or wager on the result of any NFL game. If we believe that you have violated the prohibitions in this paragraph, we may immediately terminate your access to the Services, with or without notice to you.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other legally protected class.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property, proprietary or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any of your work has been copied and is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email the Jaguars Digital Millennium Copyright Act agent at email@example.com with the following information: (i) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (ii) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Services that is requested to be removed; (iii) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary; (iv) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you or by law; (v) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and (vi) an electronic or physical signature.
We reserve the right to remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of a notice that complies with copyright laws.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
These Services include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Jaguars, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect an endorsement by or the opinion of the Jaguars. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICES
We may update the content in the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SERVICES
LINKING TO THE SERVICES AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Services.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content on the Services.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Services to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you or from which you are not otherwise authorized to establish a link.
- Cause the Services or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Services other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Your ability to purchase services/products offered for purchase through the Services is subject to limits established by your credit card issuer. By utilizing a credit or debit card for purchase of any of the services/products offered for purchase throughout the Services, you authorize us to charge such card on a periodic basis as specified in the amount described on the services/product purchase path. You must notify us immediately of any change in your credit or debit card information, including any change to your home address.
LINKS FROM THE SERVICES
The owner of the Services is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Services for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SERVICES LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER JAGUARS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH JAGUARS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER JAGUARS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH JAGUARS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WE DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE, (v) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF DATA, AND (vi) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION. ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE CHANGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CHANGES TO PRICES, DISCOUNTS, AND HOURS OF OPERATION.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL JAGUARS, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY ACTUAL OR POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH CHANGES.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Services are operated out of the United States of America. We do not represent that content or materials presented on the Services are appropriate (or, in some case, unavailable) for use in other locations. If you access the Services from a jurisdiction other than the United States, you agree that you do so on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable to your use of the Services.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated by Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC and Jacksonville Jaguars Foundation, Inc., at 1 EverBank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida 32202.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services should be submitted via the Contact Us page on jaguars.com.
Thank you for visiting the Jacksonville Jaguars website!