Experience TIAA Bank Field in an entirely new way with a fully-guided, behind-the-scenes tour of the crown jewel in Jacksonville’s ever-evolving downtown sports and entertainment complex. Learn the history and little known facts about this one-of-a-kind venue, the first NFL stadium ever to have an open-air amphitheater and indoor practice facility attached. Hear the stories and explore areas normally off-limits to the public. Get up close and personal with two of the world’s largest video boards and the unique spas in the north end zone. Join us for a tour and see for yourself why the Travel Channel included TIAA Bank Field on its list of bucket list destinations for football fans.
TIAA Bank Field Tours
- Tours of TIAA Bank Field are generally available on Tuesday, Friday and Saturdays. Click here to see a more detailed schedule and to purchase tickets.
- Single tickets are sold with discounts for children, first responders and military. Private groups of 25 or more or school groups should email to Jeff Fingland at email@example.com for information regarding purchase.
- Tours depart from the VISITOR REGISTRATION booth located outside the US Assure West Club on the WEST side of TIAA Bank Field. Parking is available in Lot M. Please click here to view the TIAA Bank Field map.
- Tours will last approximately 60-90 minutes with access to the areas listed below (pending availability). The exact locations are subject to change for each tour as determined by the Jaguars in its sole discretion.
- South End Zone Super Tunnel
- Game Field
- Camp Grunt Style Deck
- Owner’s Suite
- Press Box
- Other behind the scenes areas
- Tours will take place rain or shine. Portions of the tour are outdoors so please dress accordingly. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
- If you or anyone in your group need reasonable accommodations (e.g., wheelchair access), please contact Jeff Fingland at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your tour.
- You may be searched upon entry into the stadium (including by magnetic wanding) and prohibited items may be confiscated.
- Purses and bags will be allowed on the tour but will be subject to a search before entering the stadium. Large bags over 12”x12”x6” will not be permitted.
- No umbrellas are allowed in the stadium. Please bring a raincoat or poncho.
- No video cameras are allowed on the tour. Only still photography is permitted – some areas may not be subject to photograph. Photographs may not be used for commercial purposes.
- No food or drink will be allowed on the tour.
- Smoking or e-cigarettes are not permitted at TIAA Bank Field and the surrounding premises.
- NO TICKET, NO TOUR! To guarantee space, tickets should be purchased prior to time of tour departure. Tickets may be purchased on the day of the tour, pending availability.
- All tickets are for the time and date specified on the ticket and are subject to the terms and conditions below.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- For information about scheduling a tour for your family, group, corporate, or school outing, please contact Jeff Fingland at email@example.com
When is payment required? Is it required in full upfront?
- Payment is required in full and upfront in order for the tickets to be given to you. Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Credit card payment is required for advance purchase (recommended). Cash is accepted at the gate for “walk up” guests on the day of a tour.
How are tickets delivered?
- All tickets will be delivered to your mobile device and scanned upon arrival from your phone.
What areas of the stadium are seen on the tour?
- South End Zone Field Tunnel, Press Box, Owner’s Suite, Camp Grunt Style Deck, and portions of Daily’s Place. All stops on the tour are subject to change due to availability.
Approx. how long is the tour?
- 60-90 minutes.
What happens if there's inclement weather?
- Tours operate rain or shine. Emergency weather may impact operation. Refunds or rescheduling under this condition is to be determined by the Jaguars in its sole discretion.
Able to do tour as birthday party? Is there a roomavailable to have pizza and cake after the tour?
- At this time we do not offer birthday packages. However, private events can be arranged separately. Details available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds or exchanges are available, unless a tour is cancelled by the Jaguars before it begins, in which case, a refund will be available.
Max number of people for group orders?
- 25 (Larger groups can be accommodated and scheduled separately with a discount rate).
Where is point of drop off and pick up for buses?
- The "Touchdown" statue outside the US Assure Club West.
Where can buses park while tour is going on?
- Lot M.
Is there a charge for parking?
- There is no charge for parking and a parking pass will be available if there are conflicting events at the Sports Complex.
Where will the tour guide meet the group?
- Near the Visitors Registration Booth outside the US Assure Club West.
What items cannot be brought on tour?
- Video Cameras, umbrellas, bags over 12”x12”x6”, strollers, and food or beverages are not allowed on the tours.
What does group need to bring day of?
- A ticket for each guest is required at time of entry.
Are special tours without other guests available?
- Yes, special tours with additional benefits are available upon request. Please email email@example.com.
Are wheelchair access and other reasonable accommodations available?
- Yes. Please contact Jeff Fingland at firstname.lastname@example.org for reasonable accommodations needs.