The health and safety of the entire Jaguars family, including our fans, remains our highest priority. Alongside our stadium partners and national and local healthcare experts, we have and will continue to work diligently to develop new protocols to ensure our team can return to the field with a clear focus on winning and our fans can return to the stadium with peace of mind.
It was our sincere hope to welcome a capacity crowd to TIAA Bank Field this fall and celebrate together with the First Coast community. However, with the health and well-being of everyone in mind, the Jaguars anticipate reducing capacity this season. In compliance with state and local authorities and following CDC social distancing guidelines, TIAA Bank Field will be able to seat approximately 25 percent of its capacity at each Jaguars home game in 2020. Once the season begins, any future increase in capacity will depend on developments on the health and safety front.
As a current ticketholder, here is what you need to know regarding tickets in 2020:
• Group packages will be refunded at point of purchase. Current 2020 single-game ticket sales will be discontinued.
• The Jaguars are working with Ticketmaster to develop a new seating chart that allows for six feet of distance between unaffiliated parties. In early August, a new season ticket plan for 2020 will be introduced. As a current group buyer, you will have an opportunity to purchase season tickets following our tenured members.
• Based on demand, some group tickets may become available to the general public at a later date.
The Jaguars and our stadium partners are also evaluating all aspects of our game day experience to ensure it is both safe and enjoyable for our fans. Additional protocols, including parking and entry procedures, are still being developed and will be communicated prior to the start of the season but will include the following:
• Guests planning to attend games in 2020 will be required to wear face coverings as required by current guidelines.
• TIAA Bank Field will transition to cashless payment for most exchanges including merchandise and food purchases.
• Additional hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the stadium along with increased directional signage to encourage social distancing.
In the coming weeks, you will receive instructions on how to purchase 2020 season tickets under the revised plan and any group tickets based on availability. We will continue to provide you with timely updates that allow you to make an informed decision.
In the meantime, please reach out to a Jaguars account representative by calling the ticket office at 904-633-2000 or by emailing email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.