The following are notes from the Jaguars' 28-25 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
• John Henderson's three sacks tied a Jaguars single-game record previously held solely by Kelvin Pritchett, who had three sacks against the Bengals on 10-12-97.
• The Jaguars had a season-high five sacks.
• In eight seasons, the Jaguars are 16-for-23 in two-point-conversion attempts. Their opponents are 6-for-22. The Jaguars and Eagles each had one two-point conversion on Sunday.
• Jimmy Smith became the 26th player in NFL history to catch 600 passes in a career. He caught four passes for 91 yards against the Eagles.
• Bobby Shaw's 69-yard punt return for a touchdown is the third-longest in Jaguars history and the third touchdown on a punt return in team history. Reggie Barlow scored the other two, on 9-13-98 against the Chiefs and on 11-21-99 against the Saints.
• The Jaguars have scored on all six of their goal-to-go possessions this season. All of them have been touchdowns.
• In each of the first four games of this season the Jaguars have scored 23 or more points. They did that only three times last year.