MAURICE JONES-DREW SCORES 32nd CAREER TOUCHDOWN
##### JOSH SCOBEE CONNECTS FROM 52 YARDS; FOURTH FIELD GOAL OF 50-PLUS YARDS IN 2008
Josh Scobee connected on a 52-yard field goal in the second quarter, his second consecutive game with a 50-plus yard field goal. Scobee has a career-high four field goals of 50-plus yards this season including a 53-yarder last week against Cleveland. He is 14 of 16 in eight games including a 26-yarder in the fourth quarter.
GARRARD'S STREAK SNAPPED AT 166 PASSES WITHOUT AN INTERCEPTION
##### MONTELL OWENS SCORES ON 18-YARD FUMBLE RECOVERY; CHAD NKANG FORCES FUMBLE
Montell Owens scored his second touchdown of the season in the fourth quarter on an 18-yard fumble return, the first score on a fumble return by a Jaguar since Daryl Smith (77 yards) on November 14, 2007 against Houston. Chad Nkang forced the fumble with a hit on kickoff returner Glenn Holt. Owens took a direct snap on fourth down against Houston on September 28 in week four and raced 41 yards for his first career touchdown on his first career rush.
JONES SETS CAREER-HIGH FOR RECEPTIONS
##### WILLIAMS RECORDS 18TH CAREER INTERCEPTION; SECOND THIS SEASON
Brian Williams recorded his second interception of the season as he picked off Ryan Fitzpatrick in the third quarter. Williams has 18 career interceptions, six as a Jaguar.
JAGUARS IN ANOTHER CLOSE GAME
##### GARRARD SURPASSES 1,000 CAREER RUSHING YARDS
David Garrard finished with four carries for 18 yards. Garrard became the seventh player in franchise history with 1,000 career rushing yards. He joins Mark Brunell as the only two players to have over 7,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards rushing.
- David Garrard had 30 or more attempts for the fifth straight game.
- John Henderson recorded his 26th career sack, the fifth-most in team history.
- Mike Peterson recorded his first sack of the season and the 19.5 of his career.
- Maurice Jones-Drew had a reception in his 27th consecutive game, the longest current streak on the team.
- WR Troy Williamson made his first start for the Jaguars.
- WR Jerry Porter had a season-long 31-yard reception in the third quarter.
- Brad Meester moved into fourth in franchise history with 121 games played, surpassing Kyle Brady and Mark Brunell.
- Joe Zelenka extended his team record with 120 consecutive games played.