GARRARD MAKES 15TH START OF THE SEASON; MOST BY A JAGUARS QB SINCE 2002
##### NOTES ON DAVID GARRARD
- Finished with a career-high 28 completions on 41 attempts for a career-high 329 yards with one touchdown and one interception for a 90.4 rating.
- Threw for his second career 300-yard passing game with both coming this season (317, 11/23/08 vs. Minnesota).
- The 41 attempts were the third-most of his career.
- His touchdown pass to Dennis Northcutt in the first quarter was the 50th of his career.
- Scored his second rushing touchdown of the season in the second quarter, tied for the second-most of his career.
- Has 30 or more passing attempts in 11 of the last 12 games.
- Recorded a 60-plus completion percentage in 11 of 15 games.
- Surpassed Byron Leftwich for the second-most passing attempts in franchise history with 1,374 and moved into third place for the most attempts in a single season with 510.
- Moved into third place in franchise history for passing yards in a season with 3,493.
- Moved into second place for the most completions in a single season with 321.
##### NORTHCUTT FINISHES WITH SECOND CONSECUTIVE 100-YARD RECEIVING GAME Dennis Northcutt led the Jaguars in receiving for the second consecutive week with eight receptions for 101 yards with a 28-yard touchdown reception. Northcutt has posted 100-plus receiving yards in back-to-back games for the first time in his career. His eight receptions tied for the second-most of his career and were the most since he had nine on September 26, 2004 at the New York Giants as a member of the Cleveland Browns.
LEWIS SETS CAREER-HIGH FOR RECEPTIONS IN A GAME AND A SEASON
##### JAGUARS OPEN GAME SCORING A TD FOR SECOND STRAIGHT WEEK
For the second consecutive week, David Garrard hooked up with Dennis Northcutt for a touchdown on the opening drive. Garrard hooked up with Northcutt for a 28-yard touchdown pass to cap off an eight-play, 62-yard drive to give the Jaguars an early lead. Last Sunday against Green Bay, Garrard and Northcutt hooked up for a 30-yard scoring play. The Jaguars have a 34-9 record under head coach Jack Del Rio when they score first.
JAGUARS SCORE SEASON-HIGH 17 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF
##### NOTES ON RB/KR MAURICE JONES-DREW * Finished with 20 carries for 91 yards and seven receptions for 71 yards for 162 yards from scrimmage. * The 162 yards from scrimmage were the fifth-most of his career and second-highest this season. His top two yards from scrimmage games in 2008 are against Indianapolis (166, 9/21/08 at Indianapolis). * Tied for the second-most receptions of his career with seven while his 71 receiving yards were the third-most of his career. * Moved into the fifth place in team history with 1,651 all-purpose yards through 15 games. Jones-Drew holds the top two marks. * Recorded 20 carries for the fourth time in his career and the Jaguars are 2-2 in those games. * Moved into fourth place in franchise history for most career yards from scrimmage with 3,853, surpassing James Stewart (3,804). * Has a reception in a team-best 34 consecutive games. * Has three-plus receptions in 11 of 15 games.
ROOKIE DERRICK HARVEY STARTS 8TH GAME; MOST BY A ROOKIE DEFENSIVE END
The following players were inactive for the Jaguars: RB Alvin Pearman, DB Calvin Lowry, LB Thomas Williams, C/G Drew Miller, DE Mkristo Bruce, G Cameron Stephensonmand DT Atiyyah Ellison.
- FB Montell Owens scored his third touchdown of the season.
- TE George Wrighster had his first receptions of the season as he finished with two receptions for 35 yards with a long of 27.
- Joe Zelenka extended his team record with 127 consecutive games played.
- Josh Scobee has scored at least one point in 56 consecutive games dating back to 1/2/05, the second-longest streak in team history. Mike Hollis holds the team record at 67 games.
- The Jaguars have a 30-plus time of possession in 10 of 15 games.
- The 31-24 loss was the Jaguars 10th game this season decided by seven points or less.