When is payment required? Is it required in full upfront?
- Payment is required in full and upfront in order for the tickets to be given to you. Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Credit card payment is required for advance purchase (recommended). Cash is accepted at the gate for "walk up" guests on the day of a tour.
How are tickets delivered?
- All tickets will be delivered to your mobile device and scanned upon arrival from your phone.
What areas of the stadium are seen on the tour?
- South End Zone Field Tunnel, Press Box, Owner's Suite, Camp Grunt Style Deck, and portions of Daily's Place. All stops on the tour are subject to change due to availability.
Approx. how long is the tour?
- 60-90 minutes.
What happens if there's inclement weather?
- Tours operate rain or shine. Emergency weather may impact operation. Refunds or rescheduling under this condition is to be determined by the Jaguars in its sole discretion.
Able to do tour as birthday party? Is there a roomavailable to have pizza and cake after the tour?
- At this time we do not offer birthday packages. However, private events can be arranged separately. Details available upon request to email@example.com.
- No refunds or exchanges are available, unless a tour is cancelled by the Jaguars before it begins, in which case, a refund will be available.
Max number of people for group orders?
- 25 (Larger groups can be accommodated and scheduled separately with a discount rate).
Where is point of drop off and pick up for buses?
- The "Touchdown" statue outside the US Assure Club West.
Where can buses park while tour is going on?
- Lot M.
Is there a charge for parking?
- There is no charge for parking and a parking pass will be available if there are conflicting events at the Sports Complex.
Where will the tour guide meet the group?
- Near the Visitors Registration Booth outside the US Assure Club West.
What items cannot be brought on tour?
- Video Cameras, umbrellas, bags over 12"x12"x6", strollers, and food or beverages are not allowed on the tours.
What does group need to bring day of?
- A ticket for each guest is required at time of entry.
Are special tours without other guests available?
- Yes, special tours with additional benefits are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are wheelchair access and other reasonable accommodations available?
- Yes. Please contact Jeff Fingland at email@example.com for reasonable accommodations needs.