Five of the six Jacksonville Jaguars players who were allocated to the NFL Europe League played on Saturday in Week Two, headlined by tight end Stevan Fontana, who caught his first touchdown pass in Scotland's 13-10 loss at Berlin.
- Frankfurt wide receiver Jimmy Redmond started and had two receptions for eight yards in a 54-14 blowout win against F.C. Barcelona. He is currently third in the league with nine receptions and 111 receiving yards
- F.C. Barcelona cornerback Renard Cox started and recorded two tackles and one special teams tackle
- Berlin guard Derrick Chambers started and helped the Thunder rush for a 4.8-yard average in a 24-19 loss to Amsterdam
- Berlin offensive tackle Jeff Miller saw action
- Rhein offensive tackle Patrick Venzke was inactive
In this weekend's action, the Frankfurt Galaxy will look to move to 3-0 as they host Scotland. The game will be televised at 1:00 p.m. Saturday on Fox Sports Net.
In other action, the undefeated Amsterdam Admirals will travel to F.C. Barcelona. That game will be televised at 11:30 p.m. Saturday on DirecTV. The Berlin Thunder will host Rhein at 12:00 noon Saturday with the game airing on DirecTV.
The six Jaguars players will not participate in this weekend's minicamp. They will return from the NFL Europe League in time for the start of Jaguars training camp.