Jaguars TIAA Bank Field | Jacksonville Jaguars - jaguars.com
ACCESSIBILITY SEATING REQUESTS
Should a guest need access to a wheelchair space or accessible seating, accommodations can be made through the Jaguars Ticket Office. Please call (904) 633-2000 to check the availability of desired seating. Guests not in wheelchairs but requiring special assistance should also contact the Jaguars Ticket Office. For special assistance on game day, please visit the nearest Guest Service Booth. Gameday relocations are available on a first come, first served basis and are not guaranteed. Accessible seating is provided by Brooks Rehabilitation.
ASSISTED LISTENING DEVICES
Assisted listening devices are available at all Guest Services Booths and are available on a first come, first served basis. Please see Guest Service Booths for the locations throughout the stadium.
The Jaguars follow the NFL bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. The Jaguars strongly encourage guests to not bring any type of bag to the game. Prohibited bags CANNOT be folded or rolled up inside clear bags. For more details, please see our full list of Prohibited Items.
PERMITTED BAGS INCLUDE:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Nonclear clutch bags or wallets no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options
Any medically necessary items must be pre-approved by the Jaguars. Please contact (904) 633-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for approval at least 48 hours prior to event start. All items will be subject to proper inspection at entry gate.
TIAA Bank Field offers closed captioning through CaptionCast on your smart device. Using the Jaguars Mobile App go to Gameday and select CC ID: 'Jaguars.' On the internet, visit https://captioncast.eegicap.com/ and your event ID is 'Jaguars' (ID is case sensitive). In addition to closed captioning, assisted listening devices are available at all Guest Services booths.
Elevators are available in the following locations:
- Gate 1 presented by Dream Finders Homes (recommended for guests in Sections 148-150, 101-106, 201-206, and 405-414)
- Between Gate 2 presented by Florida Blue and Gate 3 (recommended for guests in Sections 113-133 and 217-229 and north end zone deck)
- Gate 4 (recommended for guests in Sections 140-147, 240-245, and 432-441)
- East and West Club (East and West or Suite tickets)
If any individual needs immediate assistance, please notify the nearest Guest Service Team member (Jaguars, ASM, SAFE, JSO, JFRD, Fanatics, City Wide, or Delaware North) or visit a Guest Services Booth. Guests may also call the game day hotline at 904-633-6100 or text (904) 633-6400 with your location and issue. In the event of a stadium-wide emergency (i.e.: severe weather, lightning) all Guest Service Team members and the Jacksonville Emergency Services agency are ready and available to assist all guests. Pertinent information regarding the situation and procedures, including "sheltering" or "evacuation" directions, if needed, will be provided over the public address system and on the stadium televisions and video boards. All guests are asked to please remember the following:
- Follow the directions of Guest Service Team members.
- Do not panic.
- Keep members of your party together, especially children and others in need of assistance.
- Listen for updated instructions and respond appropriately.
- Public safety takes priority over all entertainment activities. The event will not resume until the conditions are safe.
Single-stall family restrooms are available for guests who need privacy for family or medical reasons. Family restrooms are located throughout the stadium. Most are directly adjacent to the Guest Services Booths.
Outside food is permitted inside TIAA Bank Field for Jacksonville Jaguars home games, provided it is unwrapped and placed inside a one-gallon clear plastic bag no larger than 11" x 11".
All food items are subject to visual inspection and may be subject to a more thorough inspection if determined to be necessary. No outside liquids or beverages will be permitted to enter TIAA Bank Field other than a factory-sealed plastic bottle of water 16.9 oz or less.
Any medically necessary exceptions must be pre-approved by the Jaguars. Guests can contact (904) 633-2000 or email@example.com to be considered for approval.
GATE OPENING TIMES:
- Gate 1 presented by Dream Finders Homes, Gate 4, and the Fan Entertainment Zone three hours prior to kickoff.
- Gate 2 presented by Florida Blue, Gate 3, the East and West Club entrances, and the entire seating bowl open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
All guests are subject to security inspection prior to admittance into the stadium. Re-entry is prohibited.
GUEST SERVICE BOOTHS
Guest Services Booths open two hours prior to kickoff and close following the game. Guests may visit the booths to ask questions, seek assistance, or register for promotions. Guest Services Booths are in the following locations:
- Main Concourse: north end zone at Section 123
- Main Concourse: southeast corner at Section 144
- Main Concourse: southwest corner at Section 102
- Upper Concourse: west upper deck at Section 410
- Upper Concourse: east upper deck at Section 436
- East and West Club: On the ground level and immediately outside the elevator on the upper and lower levels.
Guests needing an exception for a medically necessary item, such as an insulated non-clear bag, should contact the Jaguars in advance by emailing MyExperience@nfl.jaguars.com, no later than 48 hours prior to kickoff.
All exceptions must be pre-approved by the Jaguars. Medical exception letters will be provided no later than 24 hours before kick-off, if approved. If a day-of-game medical exception is needed, please enter any perimeter gate and request a medical exception with the SAFE Security Supervisor at that location.
Guests must hold a valid parking pass to enter the parking lots. Lots open four hours prior to kickoff. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking pass will be towed at the owner's expense. Any use of a parking pass is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon. Full-season and single-game parking passes are currently sold out.
Not operated by ASM or the Jaguars, the Sports Complex Garage, The Jacksonville Fairground and the Tailgaters Parking Lot are additional options for parking on gameday.
- Sports Complex Garage Passes can be purchased on a single-game basis here. The garage is located near the Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena. Please note that tailgating is prohibited in this garage.
- The Jacksonville Fairgrounds, located on the west side of the stadium, can be reached at (904) 353-0535 or www.jacksonvillefair.com.
- For information on the Tailgaters Parking Lot on the east side of the stadium, please call (904) 353-1126 or visit www.tailgatersparking.com.
For lot-specific pregame traffic patterns, please visit https://www.jaguars.com/stadium/directions
PRE-GAME DROP OFF/POST-GAME PICK-UP PROCEDURE
If guests need assistance to their vehicle, a postgame golf cart shuttle program is available starting in the fourth quarter and is located outside Gate 1. Guests will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis. Golf cart shuttles are limited in seating, so only the guest in need of assistance and one companion may use this service. The shuttle service is limited to the immediate Sports Complex parking lots. Privately-run golf cart shuttle services are also available for guests at their own risk.
- DROP-OFF: West side drop-off: At the Veterans Memorial Wall using the Georgia and Adams Street entrance
- East side drop-off: Enter Lot C off of Gator Bowl Blvd. Please note that vehicles parked or idling in designated lots without a valid pass will be towed at the owner's expense.
- PICK-UP: Traffic continues to flow away from the stadium for at least 30-45 minutes following the game. Please direct guest(s) needing assistance to either use the postgame golf cart shuttle service outside Gate 1 or wait at the closest gate location until the traffic pattern is no longer one-way.
For accommodations immediately following the game, please refer to the JTA Gameday Xpress information. The Prime Osborn Park-n-Ride location offers convenient drop-off and pick-up service on the East side of TIAA Bank Field, adjacent to Parker St.
Prohibited items include, without limitation:
- All bags with the exception of a 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller clutch, wallet or clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than six inches
- Clothing with profane or obscene language/content
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups (except 2020 stadium souvenir cup series)
- Bottles and beverages from outside the stadium (except 1 factory-sealed plastic bottle of water 16.9 oz or less per ticket holder)
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Inflatables, loungers and other floatation devices
- Knives, guns and any type of weapons (including actual, toy or replica) or explosives
- Laser pointers
- Laptop computers
- Noise makers, whistles, and air horns
- Non-lethal weapons and chemical agents (i.e., pepper spray, mace and tasers)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Seat cushions
- Signs or Banners larger than 2' x 3' (see BANNER POLICY for additional information)
- Sticks or poles (including selfie sticks)
- Strollers or Infant carriers
- Tobacco products (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, chewing tobacco)
- Video equipment and tape recorders
All ticket holders and their belongings are subject to search (including by walk-through magnetometers, magnetic wanding, and/or pat-down) upon entry into the stadium. By tendering a ticket and entering the stadium, ticket holders consent to such searches and waive any related claims that they may have against the Jaguars, the NFL, its member clubs, the City of Jacksonville, ASM Global and their respective affiliates and agents. If ticket holders elect not to consent to the searches they will be denied entry into the stadium without a refund.
Guests may not check items at the gates or in the stadium. Guests will be asked to either store their prohibited items in the Atlantic Self Storage Fan Lockers, take prohibited items back to their vehicles or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium. The Jaguars and the stadium partners are NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
TIAA Bank Field has over 52 restrooms, with 26 for men and 26 for women, located throughout the stadium. Diaper changing tables and accessible facilities are available in all restrooms. Smoking is not permitted in any restroom in the stadium.
SENSORY ROOMS/SENSORY BAGS
The sensory room is located in the south end of the stadium on the plaza level at the Baptist Health Mom Pods. Sensory bags are available for guests to check out at all Guest Service Booths to enhance the guest's experience at the stadium. Sensory bags include items such as noise-canceling headphones, mood meters and fidget toys. Guests can also check out a weighted blanket for the duration of the event. All items must be returned to the proper Guest Service Booth prior to leaving the stadium.
Service animals are permitted inside TIAA Bank Field. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TTY PHONE NUMBER
The Jaguars Ticket Office is equipped with a TTY line at (904) 633-2202.
WHEELCHAIR ESCORT SERVICE
Wheelchair escort service is available at all perimeter gates of the stadium. This service will bring you from the perimeter gate to your seat. Wheelchair escort service will return after the game for pick up at your seat and return you to your original perimeter entry gate. Please note that if you need a wheelchair for all movements throughout the stadium, it is advised that you bring a wheelchair for your personal use throughout the entire day and contact the Jaguars ticket office at (904) 633-2000 for accessible seating availability. The Jaguars do not offer storage for personal wheelchairs or other accessibility devices in stadium. The wheelchair escort service is intended to relieve patrons in need of the initial long entry and exit walks.
Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Include, without limitation:
· Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses longer than six inches
· Coolers or containers, including cans, cups (except 2019 souvenir cup purchased in-stadium) and bottles
· Beverages from outside the stadium
· Knives, guns and any type of weapon or explosives
· Laser pointers
· Noise makers, whistles, and air horns
· Pets (except services animals)
· Non clear bags/clutches/wallets larger than 4.5" x 6.5" and any bag larger that is unclear. Clear bags must be no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
· Seat cushions
· Smoking (except in designated areas)
· Sticks or poles
· Infant carriers/strollers
· Video equipment and tape recorders
· Laptop Computers
· Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
· Banners or signs larger than 3 feet by 2 feet