The Jacksonville Jaguars return home to TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, Nov. 22 to host longtime rival the Pittsburgh Steelers, the NFL's only remaining undefeated team at 9-0. The matchup kicks off at 1 p.m. and will be broadcast regionally by CBS, locally on WJAX, and on radio on WJXL (1010AM, 92.5 FM) and 99.9 FM Gator Country. This week's game is presented by Publix.
TIAA Bank Field will be open for a limited capacity crowd on Sunday and tickets are still available at www.jaguars.com/tickets. Fans watching from home can also tune in to Jags@Home, a second screen viewing experience that gives fans an all-new way to connect with the team on game day and take home cash prizes.
HOMECOMING FOR JAGUARS LEGEND
The Jaguars' traditional First DUUUVAL, presented by Duval Motor Company, will be delivered from the north deck by Jaguars legend, former RT Leon Searcy. Ranked no. 14 on the Jaguars All-25 Team, Searcy was originally selected with the 11th overall pick by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1992 NFL Draft. Following the 1995 season, Searcy came to Jacksonville as one of the best and biggest free agent signings in the franchise's history and went on to start all 63 games at right tackle – opposite Tony Boselli – during his four-year tenure with the Jaguars. During the 1996 and 1997 seasons, Searcy was not flagged for a holding or false start penalty. In 1999, the Jaguars went 14-2 and Searcy was selected to his first career Pro Bowl, while also being honored as an Associated Press second-team All-Pro selection.
Searcy recently completed his autobiography alongside journalist Mike Brodsky. "4th Down and Damn: A Lineman's Story" chronicles the highs and lows of his gridiron journey. Fans in attendance on Sunday can meet Searcy from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in the Fan Entertainment Zone presented by PRI Productions. The first 100 fans will receive a free, autographed copy of the book.
JAGS@HOME ADDS NEW PRIZES
This week, fans joining Jags@Home, the team's second screen viewing platform, have the chance to win a variety of prizes by participating in live trivia and predictive gaming. Up to $2,500 in cash prizes is given away every quarter and this week Jags@Home will include a suite giveaway challenge. One lucky fan will win a luxury suite experience for up to 20 friends for the next Jaguars home game vs. the Cleveland Browns. Fans 21-years-of-age or older and within 30 miles of the stadium also have the chance to win an in-game home delivery of Bud Light, tailgate supplies and an autographed Jaguars jersey.
For fans that can't be in the stadium this year due to COVID-19, the Jaguars have introduced Jags@Home, a second screen viewing platform designed to complement the game-watching experience and give fans watching from home an all-new way to connect with the team. On game day, fans can visit www.jagsathome.com on their computer, tablet or mobile device and get bonus analysis, statistics and traditional game day content. Jags@Home is hosted by Jaguars Digital Reporter and Host Ashlyn Sullivan and social media influencer Eric V. Dunn.
This week's national anthem will be performed virtually by rising country music star Jillian Jacqueline, who recently served as the opening act for John Pardi at the Lot J concert outside of TIAA Bank Field. She was named one of Rolling Stone's "10 New Country Artists You Need to Know." Following the anthem, a flyover will be performed by four F-16s from the Alabama Air National Guard's 187th Fighter Wing. The F-16 Fighting Falcons are piloted by members of the 100th Fighter Squadron, which is one of the four original Tuskegee Airmen squadrons.
A COMMITMENT TO FAN HEALTH AND SAFETY
The Jaguars and all stadium partners have created a contactless experience for the limited capacity crowd attending games at TIAA Bank Field this season. Accommodations include physically-distanced parking, new security screening and ticket-scanning procedures, cashless concessions, mobile ordering and pod seating. In addition, the Jaguars have added more than 750 hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue, and certified disinfection specialists will be at the stadium on game day cleaning all high touchpoint areas with hospital-grade disinfectant. TIAA Bank Field has also transitioned to a smoke-free facility beginning with the 2020 season. For complete details on stadium preparations, please visit www.jaguars.com/stadium.
KEY FAN REMINDERS:
Here are some key reminders for fans during the 2020 season:
- Fans should not come to the stadium if they have COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, or know they've been exposed to COVID-19.
- Face coverings are required at TIAA Bank Field and strongly encouraged in all parking lots. Fans will be required to wear face coverings upon entry and throughout the stadium except when actively eating or drinking. Fans will receive consistent reminders about the need to mask up and support the team on Sunday.
- Tailgating is strongly discouraged.
- Fans should still use the Official Jacksonville Jaguar s app to access their secure digital tickets on game day, which feature a dynamic barcode to prevent screenshots or counterfeit tickets. Fans can still conveniently transfer tickets to friends or family via email or text using their mobile device.
- The NFL's clear bag policy is in effect at TIAA Bank Field. Fans are encouraged to leave all bags at home, but, if one is necessary, it should be either a clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12", or a non-clear bag no larger than 4.5" x 6.5." Strict size enforcement will be in place for all non-clear bags.
- Thanks to Alert Today Florida, fans riding their bikes to all Jaguars home games can take advantage of free, secure parking. Jaguars fans can park their bikes as early as three hours before kickoff by visiting the bicycle check-in tent located between Gates 1 and 2 on the west side of TIAA Bank Field.
GAME DAY TIMELINE
10 a.m. Media Will Call opens near Gate 1
10 a.m. Game day ticket office opens (north end zone between Gates 2 and 3)
10 a.m. Stadium parking lots open*
11 a.m. TIAA Bank Field seating bowl and all gates open*
11 a.m. Fan Entertainment Zone presented by PRI Productions opens (south end zone between Gates 1 and 4)
12:30 p.m. Pregame festivities including performances by THE ROAR and D-Line
12:56 p.m. National anthem
1 p.m. The First DUUUVAL
1:02 p.m. Kickoff
* New time for 2020