JACKSONVILLE – The Jaguars have made the following roster moves, the club announced today.
- CB Chris Claybrooks and OL Andrew Norwell have been activated from the reserve/injured-designated for return list.
- CB Tre Herndon has been activated from the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
- CB Quenton Meeks has been elevated to the active/inactive list for tomorrow's game via standard practice squad elevation.
- OL Tre'Vour Wallace-Simms(pronounced TREY-vore) has been activated from the practice squad via COVID-19 Replacement.
- Per NFL protocols, in the event a club places a player on the Reserve/COVID-19 list prior to the applicable player transaction deadline, the club may elevate a practice squad player to its 53-player active/inactive list at any time during that week pursuant to Article 33, Section 5. Any player elevated to the club's 53-player active/inactive list under this replacement protocol will revert to the club's practice squad on the first business day following its game, together with any other players elevated from the practice squad in accordance with Article 33, Section 5.