JACKSONVILLE, Fla.– Today the Jacksonville Jaguars issued a call to fans on the First Coast and worldwide to share their favorite memories from more than two decades of Jaguars football. Building upon the yearlong celebration of the team’s 25th season that kicked off earlier this spring, the Jaguars are encouraging fans to visit www.jaguars.com/fanstories to relive their best DUUUVAL moments throughout the summer.
“We want all our fans, past and present, to be a part of our 25th season celebration, but first we need to hear from them,” said Jaguars Chief Marketing Officer Julian Duncan. “The history of a franchise is so much more than just the touchdowns and final scores. It’s the fans that give everything they’ve got to show their love for team and community. We want their moments to be showcased in a special way this year.”
Fans can visit www.jaguars.com/fanstories and submit a brief narrative of their greatest Jaguars moment or tell the team about their most-prized Jaguars possession. Photos and video submissions are encouraged. Some examples of DUUUVAL fan stories might include:
· A specific game moment you can remember in vivid detail.
· A time you met a Jaguars player and the impact the encounter had on your life.
· A family celebration you hosted with a Jaguars theme.
· A fellow fan encounter in another part of the world.
· A recurring game ritual you participate in with your family or friends.
· A special way you show your fandom at home or in the community.
All submissions will be considered for inclusion in the team’s 25th season online historical archive as well as a feature segment on Jaguars.com.