Are you ready Jacksonville?
The Jaguars haven't played Monday Night Football in 12 years, but that's all about to change. Fans, we need YOU to show up, be loud, and help us light up the Bank!
Get ready for our all-new 'Lock it Down, Light it Up' show - an amazing light display during team introductions. Come early, grab your seats, and join us in making Monday Night Football history!
Here's how to participate in the Light Show:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Jaguars App downloaded. Click HERE to download the Jaguars App.
2. Make sure you're in your seats by 7:45 PM. You must be in your seats to participate, the experience will not work throughout the concourses.
3. Keep an eye on the video boards. 4-5 minutes before the light show will begin, you will be prompted to open up the Jaguars app and tap the Lock It Down, Light It Up button at the top of your screen.
4. You will be asked to complete a quick onboarding process; you must enable "Microphone" and "Camera" in order to sync your phone. You must grant permission for the app to use your flashlight and microphone on your phone. The flashlight is how your light show will be activated, and your microphone will be used to sync the light patterns.
You'll be prompted with the following screens
5. Once you've reached this last screen above, just wait for the show to begin.
WARNING: Please be advised that strobe lights and pyro will be used at this event and may affect those with photosensitive epilepsy and other conditions. Click here for any other questions about the Jaguars Light Show.