1. Ronnie Brown, RB, Auburn—Best bet in the draft.
2. Braylon Edwards, WR, Michigan—You want a play-maker?
3. Cedric Benson, RB, Texas—Is he Ricky or Earl?
4. Carlos Rogers, CB, Auburn—Perfect for the pro game.
5. Adam Jones, CB, West Virginia—Talent and attitude merge.
6. Dan Cody, DE, Oklahoma—He's falling, but not on this board.
7. Alex Barron, OT, Florida State—Best of the big guys.
8. Erasmus James, DE, Wisconsin—Injury concerns will make him fall.
9. Shawne Merriman, DE/LB, Maryland—Classic "tweener" for 3-4 team.
10. Antrel Rolle, CB, Miami—Tough, physical cover guy.
11. Jammal Brown, OT, Oklahoma—Big guy on the rise.
12. Alex Smith, QB, Utah—System quarterback.
13. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Cal—Akili Smith, Joey Harrington, Kyle Boller...
14. Carnell Williams, RB, Auburn—Big-play running back.
15. Mike Williams, WR, USC—Big but slow.
16. Thomas Davis, S, Georgia—Lights-out hitter.
17. Derrick Johnson, LB, Texas—Questions about instincts, toughness.
18. Justin Tuck, DE, Notre Dame—Renaldo Wynn with some flash.
19. Mark Clayton, WR, Oklahoma—Polished number two guy.
20. Fabian Washington, CB, Nebraska—Beep-beep speed.
21. Marcus Spears, DE, LSU—Perfect fit for 3-4 team.
22. Travis Johnson, DT, Florida State—Can't ignore the big guys.
23. David Pollack, DE, Georgia—Is he big enough?
24. Kevin Burnett, LB, Tennessee—Hasn't realized full potential.
25. Justin Miller, CB, Clemson—Top return skills, too.
26. Khalif Barnes, OT, Washington—Pure left tackle.
27. Heath Miller, TE, Virginia—Great value late in first round.
28. Troy Williamson, WR, South Carolina—Fast, but lacks polish.
29. Eric Shelton, RB, Louisville—A pounder who can run.
30. Darryl Blackstock, LB, Virginia—Pass-rusher, play-maker.
31. Charlie Frye, QB, Akron—Someone's going to fall in love
32. Odell Thurman, LB, Georgia—Smallish play-maker.