You Make the Pick Promotion - Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
1. The You Make the Pick Promotion (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, but excluding Republic of Ireland) who are 18 years old or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Union Jax LLC (the "Sponsor"), the National Football League ("NFL"), the NFL Entities (as defined herein), Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC ("Jaguars"), Fulham Football Club, and each of their respective affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, the "Released Parties") as well as any immediate family member of an employee of a Released Party, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win any prize under it. The Promotion is void to any entrants outside of the United Kingdom within the terms described above, and where such entry is prohibited by law. The Sponsor's address in the UK is 30 Panton Street, London, United Kingdom SW1Y 4AJ.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the rules contained herein (the "Official Rules") and the decisions of the Sponsor.
3. The Promotion is open between 29 March 2018 and 19 April 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
4. You may enter when you share a photo or video of yourself showing why you should make the Jaguars draft pick. All entries in the Promotion become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged by the Sponsor. You may submit a maximum of three (3) entries using each one (1) of the following methods:
(i) Twitter: Tweet your entry via your Twitter account using the hashtag #DraftOurJag ("Twitter Hashtag") to receive one (1) Twitter entry. Your Twitter account must be public to be eligible for entry via Twitter. You must be following @JaguarsUK in order to be eligible. Your entry must include the Twitter Hashtag in order to be eligible. Use of the Twitter Hashtag constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. By using the Twitter Hashtag in connection with your tweet, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to stream your post through the Twitter API or otherwise use your tweet as set forth herein;
(ii) Instagram: Post your entry on Instagram through your Instagram account using the hashtag #DraftOurJag ("Instagram Hashtag") to receive one (1) Instagram entry. Your Instagram account must be public to be eligible for entry via Instagram. You must be following @JaguarsUK in order to be eligible. Your entry must include the Instagram Hashtag in order to be eligible. Use of the Instagram Hashtag constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. By using the Instagram Hashtag in connection with your Instagram post you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to stream your post through the Instagram API or otherwise use your post as set forth herein; or
(iii) Facebook: Post your entry on Facebook through your Facebook account using the hashtag #DraftOurJag ("Facebook Hashtag") to receive one (1) Facebook entry. Your Facebook account must be public to be eligible for entry via Facebook. You must be following @JaguarsUK in order to be eligible. Your entry must include the Facebook Hashtag in order to be eligible. Use of the Facebook Hashtag constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. By using the Facebook Hashtag in connection with your Facebook post you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to stream your post through the Facebook API or otherwise use your post as set forth herein.
(iv) Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 19 April 2018 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after such time on the Closing Date will be void and not considered in the Promotion. Only one (1) Twitter entry, one (1) Instagram entry and one (1) Facebook entry per person for a maximum of (3) entries, will be allowed to enter the Promotion. Any entrant who attempts to enter more than one (1) entry per social media platform will be disqualified from the Promotion and ineligible to win any prize under it. In the event that the winner of any prize under the Promotion is discovered to have submitted more than one (1) entry per social media platform or has otherwise breached the Official Rules (or the Sponsor has reasonable grounds to believe either of the same) the Sponsor reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify such person from the Promotion and select an alternative winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended or used to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Promotion is prohibited and any entry through such means will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the prize will be awarded to the person named on the registration form on the winning entry. Photo identification may be required prior to the prize being awarded.
5. Released Parties are not responsible for, and by entering the Promotion entrants shall be deemed to have waived and released the Released Parties from any claims arising out of or in connection with late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, illegible, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms or entries, or for telephonic, human, electronic or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, electronics, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, mobile, or other devices (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices), phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of registration forms, entries or the announcement of the prize, the cancellation or postponement of any game, or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or wireless device relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Promotion-related materials. Entrants are responsible for any charges of online service providers or wireless carriers. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom the Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion or is in violation of these Official Rules.
7. The Sponsor shall select a total of one (1) Grand Prize winner from eligible entries to the Promotion in a random draw conducted on* *or about 20 April 2018. The prize winner will be notified within five (5) days from the Closing Date via the account through which the winning entry was submitted and the prize winner must respond to the notification email within three (3) days of such notification being delivered. If the Sponsor is unable to contact any of the potential winners or any such winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor shall, at its absolute discretion, be entitled to select an alternate winner from a further random draw of any remaining eligible entries.
8. The prizes for this Promotion shall be:
a. One (1) Grand Prize which shall consist of the following:
i. The opportunity to publicly announce one (1) Jacksonville Jaguars 2018 American football draft pick on the third day of the 2018 NFL Draft at a location in London, UK determined by Sponsor. In the event such draft pick is unavailable, Sponsor shall, in its sole discretion, have the option to modify, supplement or otherwise substitute this portion of the Grand Prize.
9. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or any part or portion thereof) is permitted by or on behalf of any entrant. Where the prize is unavailable in full or in part, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of comparable or greater value, at its absolute discretion. In this event, the Sponsor shall have no liability to the prize winner or any other entrant arising out of or in connection with the substitution of the prize. Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded including, without limitation, any applicable taxes, additional ground transportation, meals, gratuities, luggage fees, hotel incidentals and souvenirs.
10. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree that (A) the Released Parties and their sponsors and partners may use (unless prohibited by law), the name, country/city residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film or video), and/or likeness of any entrant, winner or their guest for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification; (B) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will not be held responsible for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Promotion, except to the extent such liability cannot be excluded or limited pursuant to applicable laws.
11. The Released Parties shall have no liability and will not be held responsible for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this Promotion, except in respect of death or personal injury to an entrant caused by the negligence of the Sponsor or to the extent that any such liability cannot be excluded or limited by law.
12. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability to any entrant, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Promotion for any reason, including should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the potential winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination.
13. The Promotion, these Official Rules and the rights and obligations of any entrants shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. THE NFL ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY. "NFL ENTITIES" SHALL MEAN COLLECTIVELY, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL VENTURES, INC., NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC, ALL OF THE NFL MEMBER CLUBS (EXCEPT THE JAGUARS), ANY SUCCESSOR OR FUTURE ENTITY THAT IS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, JOINTLY OWNED AND/OR CONTROLLED BY ALL OR SUBSTANTIALLY ALL OF THE NFL MEMBER CLUBS, OR OWNS ASSETS THAT PRODUCE REVENUES THAT ARE REQUIRED TO BE SHARED WITH OTHER NFL MEMBER CLUBS UNDER THE NFL CONSTITUTION (INCLUDING ANY SUCH ENTITY CONTROLLED BY THE NFL MEMBER CLUBS AND THE JAGUARS COLLECTIVELY) AND EACH AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
15. Sponsor: Union Jax, LLC. Sponsor's address is 30 Panton Street, London, United Kingdom SW1Y 4AJ.